𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

November 10, 2020

November 10, 2020

Finally, the delayed Debut stage is being filmed.The avatars introduced on their unique concept mixed with the high-quality CGI blended well with the group's skills.

Chenle watched them from behind the camera, filming from his own phone.A smile on his face had a stir of worry with how Hyunjae's gonna perform despite having a wound.

People who's got no business on this recording weren't allowed, but ofcourse if your name is either Zhong Chenle or Valerie Cruz, such rule would be meaningless and broken if you wanted to.

Rules don't apply to them.

Filming her solo shots, Valerie held a vintage black mirror while dressed in a bright neon street-style clothing.

Meanwhile the remaining members of the group were watching her (and recording themselves) for their behind the scenes, adoring, and cheering on their maknae who was visibly embarassed and waved her hands to their direction.

"Uri star maknae kajja!", Karina whisper-shouted at her, who just finished her solo shots.
[T:Our star maknae let's go!]

Giselle cooed at her, making cutesy hand gestures while watching, "Star Hyunjae jjinja yeppeuna"
[T:Star Hyunjae is really pretty]

They'd usually call her Star either as endearment or part of their inside jokes to one another.Since Hyunjae originally debuted way back 2016, she technically speaking, is more experienced, professional and popular than them so they gave her that nickname Star.

Maintaining her focus, she tilted her head slightly to the right, glancing at her reflection from the hand held mirror which would then be edited to show her avatar on it's place.After the signal, she put it down the dresser, turning her back to it and stared directly at the camera.

Her solo shot ended with the camera focusing on her eyes famous for it's close resemblance to pools of honey.

Chenle remain hidden from their filming camera's view, to avoid any issues or rumors but continued on filming his girl.He'd laugh every now and then while face timing the dreamies to tell them what's up.

After the solo shots wearing their bright styled outfits, the girls soon gathered at the center with several models surrounding them.

Unlike most of them, Hyunjae's not really intimidated to be surrounded by the tall and gorgeous models.Being with NCT this long already made such situation a normal thing for her, so she remained unbothered by it.