𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

I woke up with a tear-stained cheek and puffy eyes

I woke up with a tear-stained cheek and puffy eyes.Jaemin-oppa's at the hospital since yesterday because of his back injury, and he won't be here for the comeback.Sigh.

" Hey, he'll be back. Don't worry ", I nodded at him.

Jisung and I have been set as roommates while Jaemin went on hiatus.. I'd say it's better so we'd keep each other from thinking too much about him.

" Who cooked? ", I asked to no one in particular when I reached the dining room. "Me", makes more sense since he's the current eldest around the dorm." Halbae is in charged of feeding the babies ", and as expected , he attacked Chenle. 

" I should've poisoned your food ", I rolled my eyes at them, sitting on my place." Thank you for the food Renjunie-oppa! "

I just noticed that Jeno's hair is literally white right now.Did they just played pranks again? " Why is your hair white? ", I asked, while munching the bacon.He looked shocked and immediately held his hair before running to the bathroom.

About a second or two later, he screamed "ZHONG CHENLEEEEE!",before running back here, the boy just laughed till he was gasping for air, " You look like an old man hyung "

" What did you do to my hair Chenle!? We're having a performance! ", Chenle just held his chest to calm his laughs before saying," It's not like I'd bleach your hair like that hyung, it's washable ", in his'duh' tone.

Such situation isn't exactly new to me since this is how mornings at the dorm would usually go when Chenle's around for a sleep-over.

_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶̶_̶_̶̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶̶_̶

The title of our song would be My First and Last, which is the lead single for our album The First. The concept well, it's still adorable and the choreo is kinda difficult, I mean compared to Chewing Gum.. Now our schedules is to do a stage performance.

I quickly went to seat on infront of the stylist-eonnie since she has to put the hair mousse on my hair before I could change into the outfits.I glanced sideways and saw the others getting ready also, some are changing.For the very first time I'll be having a full hair color.When we performed Chewing Gum, I only had some highlight clip-ons.

As soon as my hair and makeup was finished, I went to the dressing room with the clothes on my hands. My outfit is slightly different from theirs but it still matches well.