𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

October 24, 2020

October 24, 2020

Two weeks come by and go, the group are still at the site to shoot the arrival version of Resonance pt 2 as the clock strike 9 in the evening by the country's standard time.

Everyone was tired, they just finished practicing Resonance' choreography and now they have to take some pictures for this album.

It's a Saturday yet schedules weren't as less hectic as it should.

Hyunjae stood infront of the midnight blue backdrop, lighting up with the fact that after these solo shots they'd be done for today.

[Hyunjae's POV]

"Hana dul set!"

I tilted my body slightly to left, touching my collar bone with the tip of the fake nails from my right hand where I wore the ring.

I then faced front, turning my gaze to the right and tilting my head upright using my thumb and my four fingers covering the half of my face where in my right eye winked

As the shutter turn off for a several more times the photographer peeked from the camera,"Okay done, next!"

I sat beside Jisung, "You actually wore that in the photoshoot huh", I rolled my eyes at him in return.

Wearing the ring is better than to actually wear the bracelet to be honest.

I heard him groan,"I'm tired

"Same"

"Oh my then Aespa will debut in about..3 weeks", I mumbled upon remembering.

He just laughed, patting my shoulder,"Good luck Markie the second"

We'll be having the virtual fan signing event for Resonance pt 1 tomorrow and then I'll have to finish the song I'm told to compose too by this week.There'd be recordings for the dance practice next week, then NCT also has to film the performance for the individual units in the NCT world that week.