𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨

Beep - beep - beep

Faint beeps from the ECG surrounded the whole room while the 5 members stood there, looking at the frail body laying unconcious at the bed.

Shedding a tear, Taeyong kissed her forehead, "I'm sorry I was late aegi", before stepping back.

2 hours earlier..

[Chenle's POV]

"DOYOUNG HYUNG CALL MEDIC!HYUNJAE'S BEEN S-", I wasn't able to finish what I was saying when I saw Hyunjae's slowly closing her eyes.

I quickly carried her properly, continously whispering,"Hyunjae, Balleli, please don't close your eyes..", I don't think it'd be this painful to see her suffer but it does.

What if the moment her eyes closed, they'd never open again?

I wanted to carry her but I can't.It's dangerous.

Loud sirens rang as the ambulance halted infront of the building, the back door flew open and a stretcher was pulled out.I turned to her and saw her eyes closed.

I know she looks like an angel but please don't take her yet.

Doyoung hyung who appeared from behind, patted my shoulder, "You go with her, we'll follow"

I held her hand as the nurses started doing some medical stuffs on her.The staffs were useless.

The person who called both the security and ambulance was Taeyong hyung.

The staff just fucking hid themselves and didn't even bother calling the security.

Renjun-ge came stomping along the hallway,"How is she?What did the doctor say?Where's the bitch?", followed by the other members, some frowning, most are worried.

"Well..I heard the medical staff a while ago say that it wasn't that deep", I explained, pointing at the glass pane on the door.

She got a slash on the side of her neck due to Sora who got shot by the officers.

_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶

Present

I stayed behind alongside Renjun, Sungchan, Kun and Taeyong hyung.

I hate clothings that are like made from hell type of heat.But for Hyunjae, it's already been an hour and a half since I'm wearing this P.P.E