𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

Everyone has already performed, and we're about to see our scores that would tell whether we move up or not

Everyone has already performed, and we're about to see our scores that would tell whether we move up or not.I glanced at Jungwoo-ssi and smiled at him. "You did great, don't worry", I told him.Ever since the trip accident he really seemed embarassed, so I thought why not comfort him.

"Jung Yoonoh, Park Jisung, Seo Youngho, Lee Hyunjae, Lee Sunghee, Kim Sungjae, Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul, follow me", I didn't get called. Sigh. But I guess I can always try again next time.

I smiled at Jaehyun and Johnny, showing them both a thumbs-up.

I'll probably just cry a few minutes later then I'm all good.

One of the mentors raised a brow at me.Why? "What are you doing Hyunjae, move it."I looked behind me and on my side. 

"Me..?", I asked, pointing at myself.

She nodded frustratingly. "Yes you, come with us.", I'm so confused right now."I'm not Hyunjae.I'm Valerie, there must be a mistake", she looked so annoyed she held my wrist and started walking, followed by the others.

"You're called Hyunjae from now on, understand?", I heard her say, "But I'm Va--",  "Your korean name is Hyunjae.", although I'm still confused, I nodded along.

I'm feeling happy yet puzzled.I'm a what now?I catched up with Jaehyun-oppa. "Hello Hyunjae", he said,trying not to laugh I lightly patted his back.

I heard a mumble from behind us, "Why is she even here, she doesn't deserve to be here", wow ouch.I looked back at her and she glared at me.What did I even do wrong?

My existence probably.

I just sighed as we reached another room.I saw the guy I bumped into last time.

Compared to the trainees last week, there are I'd say about 25 here. Fun.

We were told to sit on the floor, like the others.I saw another girl, she's actually smiling at me. "Yeorobun, SM Entertainment will be debuting a new group in a few months, this is the first step, everyone will be evaluated again, and you'll slowly decrease until the group will be formed", I gasped.

I looked around, everyone.I noticed that their mostly boys, and only 8 girls.Are they debuting a boygroup or a girl?I'm so nervous.What if I don't pass to the second level?Flunk.

"First evaluation will be by group, 5 members, I will allow you to choose yours.", she said then played something on the screen.

It sounds new.Daebak.The choreography looks awesome.Smooth and amazing.