Too Much Power?

Y/N's POV

Dad and I were in the car heading to get to UA early. I was lucky or unlucky enough to get put into Class 1A where he teaches. The stories I hear about the way he teaches scared me a bit and I knew he wouldn't hold anything back on me just because I'm his son. That was just the way I wanted it though I didn't want the other faculty to just give me the top score because of my power. I wanted to prove that I had what it took to do it without any bias. We eventually arrived at the school there were several amateur villain attacks on the way that slowed our travel down but we still managed to arrive early. I got my stuff and waited to walk in with him but he was gone when I turned around.

Y/N: "Huh?!" I got a text on my phone.

:Aizawa: Sorry I have business with the other teachers and the principle make your way to the class. DO. NOT. BE. LATE. Love you bye.

Y/N: "Aw geez. Out of the frying pan and into the flames before I even walk in."

I was nervous about Class 1A. I didn't know who was going to be the and I especially didn't want them fawning all over me. I already hate socializing with one or two people enough as it is but to be swarmed that has to be one of the worst feelings. I walked through the hallways and finally found Class 1A, the door was massive. It looked like they were expecting Mt. Lady to stick her arm through here. I walked in and spotted several other students already present. The ones I noticed right away though was the guy I flipped off and Bakugou at with his feet up on his desk. The guy with the glasses was scolding him over it. I tried to walk into my desk unnoticed but I could already feel the eyes on me. This feeling was the worst, it made me more uncomfortable when the whispering started. I felt a hand on my should.

Y/N: 'Please don't be who I know it is. Let me be wrong.' I turned and saw Bakugou. His face showed rage and humiliation. He must hate me knowing what I did for him. He seem like someone with way to much pride.

Bakugou: "You!"

Y/N: "Oh hello You I'm Y/N" I said trying to joke it off while screaming internally. The joke managed to get some laughter but this only fueled his anger.

Bakugou: "Who the hell told you I needed your help?!" He said grabbing my collar. "You think you're hot shit just because you got some flashy weird quirk?! I outta kick your ass right now."

Y/N: "Um..." Before I could respond the guy with glasses cut in.

Glasses: "Hey! That is no way to be treating another member of this class. I'm shocked that someone able to get into a school of this reputation would even consider harming a fellow classman, especially one whom is clearly younger than you!" Bakugo let go of me and turned his attention to him.

Bakugou: "Oh what straight edge. You think you're better than me just cause you are a class pet?" He let out a sigh and gestured oddly with his hands.

Iida: "Let's start over. My name is Tenya Iida from the Soumei Private Academy."

Bakugou: "So that's why you've got a stick up your ass. You do think your better than me. Well I'm gonna have fun roasting you and you too pint size." I wasn't really paying attention as I say Izuku at the front door looking in nervously. Everyone seemed to spot him too. He was someone I felt like I could relate to so I didn't want him feeling the way I did.

Y/N: "I'm only 2cm smaller than you but whatever." I said before walking away and heading to them. I was going to greet him on his way in buy Iida marched passed me before I could. "Ok rude."

Iida: "Good Morning! My name is Tenya Iida and I-!"

Izuku: "Y-Yeah I know. I'm Izuku Midoriya, it's super nice to meet you."