Sports And Rivalry

Y/Ns POV

2 Weeks Ago

After the conversation with Izuku and All Might we headed for the class. I was mentally preparing myself for the training that I would have to put Izuku through, it wouldn't be easy but he was going to be a lot better than what he is now. During the end of class I woke up from my nap and in the hall I could see that our door was blocked by a crowd of other students. A lot of them were yelling at the rest of the class mumbling between themselves. Class 1A was clearly annoyed and freaked out but I was more confused than anything. I got up from my desk and walked over to the screaming crowd. Some of them seemed to quiet down when I stood next to my friends.

Y/N: "H-Hello can I help you with something?" I looked around and couldn't see my father anywhere. He was probably with the other pros coordinating the festival. "Do you have permission to be here?"

Bakugou: "Just push past them. These fools aren't anything compared to us. That's why they are scouting out the competition before the festival right?" He said leering at the other class. "Because were the ones that survived a real villain attack. At least you can one day say I attended school with some people who actually deserved to be called heroes. Now get out my way extras!"

Iida: "You can't walk around calling people extras just because you dont know who they are!" Iida said chopping at him. Katsuki's words seemed to put the rest of 1A on edge, seeing as the class outside was growing more irritated.

???: "So this is Class 1A? I heard you guys were impressive but you just sound like an ass." A boy with purple hair said pushing through the crowd. "Is everyone this delusional or is it just you?"

Y/N: "That was a bit harsh, Katsuki. They aren't hurting anyone." I said standing up for my fellow heroes in training. Even if they were scouting us, no one deserves to be treated that way. I turned to the boy and bowed, "I apologize about him."

???: "And you must be the fabled Y/N. Funny how the younger one here shows more maturity than you, at least this one doesn't act like a self centered egomaniac. I wanted to be in the hero course but like many others I was forced to choose a different track. Such is life, I didn't cut it the first time around but I have another chance." It is true that many of the practical tests require that you have a quirk that is more suited towards combat if you want to make it into the hero course. It's unfair but like Dad always taught me. Life isn't fair and neither is being a hero. The aura this guy gave off reminded me a lot of Dad only somehow he seemed a bit brash than him. "If any of us do well in the sports festival the teachers can transfer us into the hero course. And they'll have to transfer people out to make room. Scouting the competition? Maybe some of my peers are, but I'm here to let you know that if you don't bring your very best I'll steal your spot right from under you. Consider this a declaration of war."

Y/N: "Well may the best student win. U-Um sorry I don't know your name." I said, reaching out for a handshake.

Shinso: "Shinso. Shinso Hitoshi." He kind of glared at me for a second but shook my hand. I wasn't sure if he was angry or if he was just sizing me up. I had to admit I still looked a bit worse for wear after the attack so I really didn't give off the hype that everyone was giving me at the time. But at least it seemed like things were settling down. I was about to leave but a silver haired boy blocked my path.

???: "Hey you! I'm from Class 1B next door to you! We heard you fought some villains and I came to see if that was true but you're just a bunch of brats who think you're better than us!"

Y/N: "Wai-Wha-? We don-?" I was cut off by Katsuki making a small but audible explosion in his hand. The noise seemed to quiet the other class down. He didn't say anything and just began walking down the hall. "Katsuki?"