Break Through

Y/N's POV

A large number of villains were still coming through the portal. There was one made of a purple mist at the opening. He was likely the one creating the portal. While most of the villains were heading to the entrance stairs there were three at the portal who were standing back watching. They were probably the key chess pieces and these were just their pawns. The bulky villain that was standing there was terrifying to look at. Brain exposed, body scarred, unnatural muscle growth causing what looked like skin tears and a beak filled with razor sharp teeth. This one was the one that I sensed so strongly. His power was staggering but he seemed like he lacked any real intelligence, he just sort of stood there not really looking or paying attention to anything. The one with hands covering his body had his hands out to his side kind of like a welcoming greeting saying 'we're here', something about him seemed familiar. It was clear that he was the leader and felt no real need to get his hands dirty unless it was necessary. I looked to my father who put on his goggles and activated his quirk. His scarf expanded from his neck ready to capture the villains. My other classmates stood in disbelief.

Kirishima: "Real villains? No way. How could so many of them get into a UA faculty this secure?"

Momo: "Yeah, 13 why aren't the alarms going off?"

13: "Good question. I'm not sure." A lot of the class was unsettled by this, myself included. I've seen villain attacks before but never at this secure of a location nor an attack on this scale.

Todoroki: "Is the entire attack? Or is this their only target? Either way if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered then one of these villains must have a quirk that's masking their presence here." I closed my eyes and felt for any rising in energy from around the campus. Everything felt like it did before we left.

Y/N: "I can't feel any unusual energy readings outside of this building. Whatever these villains are here for, they made sure that this was an isolated incident."

13: "Not sure if I should be happy or sad about that."

Todoroki: "They're fools for trespassing here, but they've thought this out. They must have an objective in mind. But what is it?" I thought for a moment and began piecing it together. Before I could think though dad stepped forward.

Aizawa: "13, Y/N get everyone out and alert the main campus. Actually if they have the ability to block out sensors then they might be jamming out regular communications as well."

Y/N: "I could try releasing my aura and use it to contest whatever is blocking us."

Aizawa: "No save your energy in case you need to fight. Kaminari try using your quirk to contact the school."

Izuku: "What are you going to do? Even if you can nullify their quirks, your fighting style is not suited for this. Your power works best in stealth and one on one fights. That's not gonna help with a group."

Y/N: "Izuku us right. Dad let me take on the villains. I have the power we need to stop them."

Aizawa: "No. You and 13 are the last line of defense, your duty is to your class. Besides, you can't be a pro if you only have one trick. I'm counting on you two watch out for them." I nodded and he jumped down the stairs rushing to the villains. Some pointed their quirks to him but they were deactivated before they could attack. It looked like they didn't know about him. He began to take out a lot of them with ease using his scarf and martial arts.

Y/N: "You're so cool Dad." I mumbled under my breath. I looked back to the class and pointed towards the entrance. "Door! Go now!"

Class 1A: "Right!" The class, 13, and I all ran for the door. I noticed that Izuku was still standing there. I grabbed him by his arm and dragged him back.