Their Internships

Y/Ns POV

Thoughts were racing through my head as I held the bag of my blood in my hand, waiting for my father to come back into the room. The other teachers looked at me concerned but I paid them no mind. Dad and Principal Nezu were looking into how these people could have gotten my blood but I was more concerned with how they combined it with the Nomu.

Y/N: 'It shouldnt be possible, my blood isnt even human. How did they make it work?' My anger rose and the bag in my hand began to boil, then evaporate. The smell made Nemuri pinch her nose as she made her way over.

Midnight: "Sweetie. It's okay." She said nasally. She held me close and ran her hand through my hair. "I know its' upsetting but were gonna get to the bottom of this."

Y/N: "None of this makes sense."

All Might: "Well regardless of if it does or doesn't. Getting angry isn't going to do anything but make you play into their hands." The door opened. Dad and Nezu came in and I stood up fast.

Y/N: "Well?"

Aizawa: "We asked around at some of the labs that we used to clone your blood, apparently a while back during the start of the year, someone managed to rob the place. However, no one managed to capture them on camera. The next day when everyone arrived, all the blood was gone."

Midnight: "A villain that could get in, rob a place, and get out without ever leaving or entering the room?"

Nezu: "Yes, quite curious isn't it? But not the first time we've seen something like this. Correct Mr. Aizawa?" The Principal said looking at me.

Y/N: "The warp gate villain from the USJ."

Nezu: "Indeed. It seems as though these villains had a certain interest in you."

Aizawa: "It must have been after you almost took down their strongest asset that they decided to look into you."

Y/N: "This is crazy. If I hadn't been there that day in Hosu. Countless people could have died!" I said slamming my hand onto the table. "How did they even use my blood?"

All Might: "It's possible that whoever gave those Nomu multiple quirks could have given them some kind of adaptability. That's why the blood took and didn't just poison them."

Aizawa: "Not only is the creation of ki-powered Nomu disturbing. If the League finds out that the blood being used on those people isn't human it could risk the secret we've kept about you being exposed."

Midnight: "So what? He's still our family." Nemuri held my hand. "We protect our own. We can't let anything happen to him."

Y/N: "Thanks, Auntie."

Present Mic: "Yeah little man! Push comes to shove you're one of us." He leaned in and whispered. "Plus you're the only reason that Eraser has mellowed with age so we kinda need you."

Snipe: "Regardless of what happens concerning that. We need to focus on the very real threat. These key-whatever-monsters and League need to be found and taken down."

Thirteen: "But where do we even begin?"

Nezu: "Well, right now. We start by preparing for the future. I believe the best way to do that." Nezu walked up and put a hand on my leg. "Is to continue training the next generation of heroes."

All Might: "It seems like all we can do until more information pops up."

Y/N: "About that." The Pros looked at me curious as to what I had to say. "I was thinking about something I wanted to request from you all."

Time Skip

3rd Person POV

Bakugou sneered as he walked down the street with Best Jeanist. His hair looked ridiculous compared to how he normally dressed it. That is to say not at all. Try as he might Best Jeanist was struggling to get through to the young man. His pride and his anger were dominating every aspect of his life and he seemed to lack any kind of humility. Still though, if he were to get over those shortcomings, he could prove to be a very effective pro.