𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐣𝐨𝐰//𝐍𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞

PLAY THE SONG WHILE YOU READ.....

A/N: I just made some bomb ass avocado toast!
————————————————————————
⚠️DEGRADING⚠️

You were in your apartment bedroom pulling yet another all-nighter for the third time this week

You were in your apartment bedroom pulling yet another all-nighter for the third time this week. University has been stressing you out. Your written exam was coming up and you didn't wanna fail.

You let out an angry groan "Fuck this shit, I'm taking a break" and stood up from your work desk taking one big stretch.

You lazily walked to your bed, plopping on it as if you were a zombie. Your hands made your way to your lower back region, rubbing it as it aches in pain hence you were sitting on your work chair for hours.

"I need a fucking massage"

Out of no where your phone started going off, indicating that someone texted you

You reached for your phone that was charging on your night stand and check your notification

Grimmjow sent a text message:

"Hey open up I'm outside"

Throwing your phone down you roll out of bed, making your was to the front door

"There's no way this man is here at this time"

You reached the front door and looked through the peephole, not other than to be faced with the blue hair blue eyed boy

Unlocking the lock and twisting the door nob you open the door halfway and looked the man up and down

"What're you doing here? It's late at night"

He gives you one of his famous smirks "hey doll face, I missed you so I came over"

You rolled your eyes "lying ass" and began to close the door on him. He stops it with his and raises an eyebrow at you "What, you really think I'd lie about something like that?"

"Yes"

He fake pouts pulling out a bag that he was finding behind his back "well I brought you your favourite snack and drink to show you how much I really missed you"

You look at him up and down before sighing, opening the door up all the way so that he can come inside

He walks in and hands you the bag "I heard studying have been stressing you out?"

You take it, closing the door behind you "yeah it has been, the exam is in two days and I don't wanna fail"

He chuckles coming up behind you, wrapping his arms your waist and snuggles in the crook of your neck "aw why didn't you tell me you were stressed, I could've helped you"