𝐀𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐰𝐚//𝐆𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐧

PLAY THE SONG WHILE YOU READ...

A/N: Bye I'm taking a nap now
———————————————————————-
⚠️PEGGING, MOMMY KINK⚠️

Tonight you were gonna surprise Aizawa with a little treat, actually more like a BIG treat

Tonight you were gonna surprise Aizawa with a little treat, actually more like a BIG treat. Early that day you took a little trip to a sex shop and purchased some stuff that might reduce Aizawa's bratty behaviour. Let him know that you too can be the dominant one in the relationship.

Aizawa came home about twenty five minutes ago from work and was already tied up to the bed, all naked and exposed thanks to your quirk.

"Pretty girl" he says with a cocky smile "You honestly can't be serious, you Dom me?" He begins laughing hysterically "It's cute that you thought you could, now c'mon, untie me"

"I didn't hear a please" you state, seductively making your way over to straddle him on the bed. He was wearing a pair of Neko ears and a cat collar you had got him, making him resemble more of a grumpy cute kitty. 

Once you were fully on top of him you then  reached out beside you to your nightstand where you had placed nipple vibrator clamps at.

"So you really came prepared huh?" He smirks watching your every move.

You chuckle at his question lower yourself to whisper in his ear "I'm gonna get rid of that bratty little attitude of yours" And place the vibrator clamps on both of his nipples.

You start to kiss and suck on his neck leaving little purple marks. His breathing starts get faster, trying his hardest to keep his composure.

"Y/n?"

You ignore him slowly kissing your way to his dick. "Looks like you're ready for me" you tease with a seductive smirk on your face. His dick springs up and slaps itself against his stomach, precum already oozing out. You grab him in your hand and start stroking, rubbing your thumb over his tip.

"Why don't you put it in your mouth?" He bites his bottom lip in enjoyment.

You grin obeying his commands shoving the cream coloured cock in your mouth, swirling your tongue around getting it all wet.