𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐧//𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲

PLAY THE SONG WHILE YOU READ...

Requested by: @_lum0s_

A/N: Not really an Eren simp but I actually like this one
———————————————————————-
⚠️ROPE BUNNY, ICE PLAY, EDGING⚠️

"I bet you feel helpless huh? Naked, all tied up and blindfolded with no where to run? I actually think you like being my little rope bunny" Eren spoke softly in your ear as his body hovered over yours

"I bet you feel helpless huh? Naked, all tied up and blindfolded with no where to run? I actually think you like being my little rope bunny" Eren spoke softly in your ear as his body hovered over yours. The calmness in his voice made your pussy clench, the anticipation was killing you slowly each time he opened his mouth.

He continues "Your probably wondering what I'm going to do to you, your probably wondering how you got to where you are now, or maybe your wondering why you even came here in the first place.

His knee presses in between your crotch, purposely moving it around, causing friction against your pussy. Your little whimpers are enough for him to know your enjoying this.

"Do you regret being with me y/n?"

You shake your head no unable to speak hence he also has ball gag around your mouth.

He sighs "Good" then places a kiss on your forehead.

He continues to grind his knee against your pussy, as he's entertained by seeing you try and get yourself off by moving your hips.

He chuckles and he stops what he's doing, moving his knee away from you.

You mentally roll your eyes, Seriously?

"You wanna have some fun?" He asks, more mischievous than ever.

You hesitantly nod, sceptical of what type of "fun" he's talking about.

Weight was lifted from the bed indicating that he had gotten off. You just laid there impatiently, heart beating out your chest.

"What I'm going to do you might not like, or maybe you will...who knows, we'll just have to find out" you hear him state from a distance.

Now you were extremely nervous, thinking about the stuff he could possibly do to you.
He's footsteps start to walk closer to the bed you were tied up in. As you hear him place something down on the nightstand beside you, your curiosity rose.

He climbs back over your body, this time removing the ball gag from your mouth. You sigh out of relief, moving your aching jaw around.

"I'll keep the gag off of you, I know it must hurt having it in your mouth for a long time"

"Thank you" you whisper