𝐉𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐡//𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 <𝟑

PLAY THE SONG WHILE YOU READ....

A/N: I know he isn't an anime character but this man is soooooo fineeee, I had to hahahaha (art creds: Fumiaj on Twitter)
———————————————————————-
⚠️MATING PRESS, BREEDING KINK, SLIGHT DEGRADING⚠️

A/N: I know he isn't an anime character but this man is soooooo fineeee, I had to hahahaha (art creds: Fumiaj on Twitter) ———————————————————————-⚠️MATING PRESS, BREEDING KINK, SLIGHT DEGRADING⚠️

Currently you and your boyfriend of 5 months were watching a funny movie, but ever since the movie started you've been the only one doing the watching.

The problem? His work shirt that you were wearing along with a pair of compression shorts....Just a typical comfortable outfit to you, but to Josiah.....it's the most sexiest thing ever.

He doesn't even know what's going on with the movie because he's been focused on you the whole time. you've eventually notice his strange behavior and decide to confront him about it.

You see him stare at you one final time before looking away, quickly grabbing the nearest pillow and placing it on his lap.

You sigh pausing the movie "Siah what's wrong?" And turn to face him.

He doesn't say anything but removes the pillow from off his lap revealing that he has somehow gotten a boner, his print was very visible in his favorite pair of grey sweatpants you bought him.

Lawd

You look up at him, smirking  "Why didn't you just say that, you didn't have to be weird about it"

He shrugs shifting more comfortably in the sofa, he extends his right arm over your neck pulling you closer "You wanna help me with my problem? I mean it is your fault"

You roll your eyes hopping off your side of the sofa and straddle your 6'2 boyfriend on his side "And how is it my fault?"

He places his hands on both sides of your waist, forcefully pushing you more down to feel his hard on "Because of that sexy pussy you have, it's hard to not think about being deep inside you"

Speechless you wrap your hands around his neck and bury your face into his neck so he couldn't see you.

He chuckles "Don't act all shy now baby"

A sudden stinging sensation had appeared on your ass causing you to yelp, slender veiny hands soothed your meaty flesh alongside with the sounds of coos.

"Come on baby, let me fuck you so you can squirt all over my cock"

~

"You can take a little more right baby?" Josiah whispers in your ears, as he has you folded into a mating press.

Before you could answer he roughly shoves the rest of him inside you, stretching you out so good with his girth.

You groan loudly, gripping both of his arms "Too big!"

He coos "I know baby, I know"

He stays still inside you, making you adjust around him before he begins thrusting....hard.

"Josiah!"

"Ahh fuck baby, you're so tight....loosen up for me Princess...lemme fuck you nice"

You obey his command, letting yourself be more of the submissive slut he always loved.

He places a hand on your stomach, feeling exactly where his cock is buried deep inside you.

"Does it feel good?"

"Yes, oh my god!" You were on the verge of cumming anytime now.

He stops reaching down to your face, bringing you into a kiss. He lowers your legs down to his waist putting you into missionary position, you guys stay like that...just making out with each other before he starts thrusting again.

"I'm gonna cum deep inside your womb, you want that don't you?"

"Yes please-please Josiah"

He chuckles at how pathetic and needy you sound "Oh yeah? You want me to get you pregnant....Hm? You wanna have my babies? Huh princess?"

When you didn't answer he placed a hand around your neck, choking you firmly.

"I asked you something baby, don't tell me you can't answer a simple question....am I fucking you too good that you can't answer?"

You vigorously nod.

"Fucking slut" he groans "Your pussys feels so fucking good"

"Josiah?"

"Yeah baby?"

"I wanna-be a mom" you began to get flustered.

He smiles bringing you back in for a kiss "Exactly the words I wanted to hear"

"Such a good girl for me"

____________________________________

HOPE YOU ENJOYED ╰(*'︶'*)╯♡