𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐦𝐚//𝐅𝐮𝐤𝐤 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩

PLAY THE SONG WHILE YOU READ....

A/N: keep sending in requests:)
————————————————————————
⚠️SOMNOPHILIA (Consensual)⚠️

A/N: keep sending in requests:)————————————————————————   ⚠️SOMNOPHILIA (Consensual)⚠️

You heard him, he was moaning your name, right beside you in the bed you both shared. This is the first time you witnessed Kenma having a wet dream.

You sat up, just watching him in awe. How cute he looked trying to get himself off in his dream. You grabbed his side of the blanket and flipped it off him, his half naked body was staring back at you. You glared down his body until your eyes stopped at his dick print, it was visibly big through his boxers, which turned you on.

Poor thing, I should probably help him

You got up and straddled him, reverse cow girl. You bent down and slowly lifted his boxers and pulled them down so his dripping pre-cum erection was in mouth reach for you. You took it in your hand, giving it slow strokes, his pre glistening all over it.

His cock twitched a little and a tiny whimper escaped from his lips, and that was your cue to get to work. You twirled your tongue around his tip, knowing that's the most sensitive part. You then took the whole thing in your mouth almost 6 inches down your throat. You took it further in till it hit your uvula, causing you to gag and throw your head back up.

Tears began to form on your tear ducts causing your vision to go blurry. You just wiped them away, going back down on your boyfriend who was waking up. His hips slowly thrusted upwards turning your mouth into his personal fuck hole.

"Just like baby, you suck it so good" his raspy voice states from behind you. His hands began to feel up your thighs all the way to your ass, giving it a light slap before rubbing it, which made you moan against him.

Kenma's legs bend up so he can thrust more of him inside you. He gives you one big thrust to your throat, the ability to breathe was cut by his girth being unbearable, you felt like you were gonna vomit on his shit. Just when you thought you were gonna pass out you quickly threw your head up again, coughing from the aftermath, a trail of spit followed along with it.

You looked behind you, giving him a death stare only to find that both of his eyes were closed, with the most sleepily smirk on his face.

"Take your time" he sleepily chuckles "I wanna make sure when I cum in that mouth of yours, you can still breathe"

________________________________

HOPE YOU ENJOYED ╰(*'︶'*)╯♡