Arizona gets to know Missouri better

Arizona's POV

Waking up after a good night's rest I got myself ready for the day since there are no missions for me I decided to know Missouri better. Once I out of my room she too came out of her room.

Missouri: "Good morning Arizona."

Arizona: "Good morning Missouri." From there we went to the cafeteria to get our breakfast.

Cafeteria

Arizona: "Since there are no missions for me today, I think we should get to know each other better."

Missouri: "Sure." Just then my fellow survivor North Carolina, Washington, and Pennslyvania arrived.

Pennslyvania: "Good morning sister. You must be Missouri?"

Missouri extending her hand: "Yeah I am, which means your Pennslyvania."

Pennslyvania shaking Missouri's hand: "Yeah, nice to meet you."

Missouri: "You two are?"

North Carolina: "I'm North Carolina."

Washington: "I'm Washington."

Pennslyvania: "Just curious but could we see your ship?"

Missouri: "Sure why not."

Near USS Missouri

Missouri's POV

We start from the exterior of me.

Arizona amazed: "That's really big." Pennslyvania, North Carolina, and Washington nodding in agreement.

Missouri: "Don't just stand there c'mon you girls said you want to see me." They soon catch up with me. We start from the bow.

On USS Missouri

Missouri: "Now then, from here all the way to the rear I would have lot's of AA guns but they're removed since my refit in my world in during the early 1980s because of the Northern Parliaments Kirov Battlecruisers, as part of the 600-ship Navy among those ships from WW2 that was part of that plan were my sisters Iowa, New Jersey, Wisconsin, myself, and carrier Lexington (CV-16). Other ships from my time also include Midway and the Coral Sea." From there I was explaining the armaments onboard me until we hit a certain plaque.

" From there I was explaining the armaments onboard me until we hit a certain plaque

Arizona: "Umm, what is this plaque doing here?"

Missouri: "That's a plaque to commemorate the end of WW2 which was signed in the spot on 2nd September 1945, thus ending the war, although it would go on for almost another 29 years since there were some in the Sakura Empire who did not believe they surrendered. The plaque was placed under ADM Nimitz's orders on 11th September 1945."