Finding new allies

Missouri's POV

After Arizona's repairs were completed I retook my role as flagship, we had orders to take part in a large scale battle not in the Pacific but in the Atlantic where the terrain would be rough since it's known for its very rough winters the objective to face the Iron blood and Sargedena Empire's fleet.

We traveled for nearly a month and our destination is Portsmouth, where I could tell something, is going to repeat but when we arrived we're greeted by some new friends.

Hawaii: "Yo Missouri it's been a while."

Missouri: "Yeah it sure has." looking to the other ship on Hawaii's left "Good to see you Fuyuzuki."

Fuyu: "Likewise." She began crying as she approached Atago "I thought I'd never see you again."

Ta: "Yeah more importantly, how did you two end up here?"

Flashback
Several months prior in our world

Hawaii and Fuyuzuki's POV

We've been deployed to Atago's last known position we rescued the survivors as soon as they're heading home we began our search.

Fuyu: "Hawaii any luck down there?"

Hawaii: "Not yet, so far it's empty any luck figuring out where the wreckage could be?"

Fuyu: "Negative, we'll have to keep searching."

Hawaii: "Umm, Fuyuzuki I'm picking up some strange noise near the floor might be her."

Soon after, they were enveloped in a rough sea sinking them, but before sinking their crew successfully abandon ship.

Morning
Azur Lane World

Fuyu: "Hawaii you there?"

Hawaii: "I read you 5 by 5. Wait we aren't supposed to be speaking, but more importantly where are we?" (The strength of your signal is very good (5) the intelligibility of your signals very good (5).)

Fuyu: "Looks like we're in Azur Lane you know that popular mobile game."

Hawaii: "Oh I see but which part of the world are we in?" Just then Fuyuzuki's radar begins to blip showing multiple contacts

Fuyu: "No time to guess we got company, I'll make contact. Just be ready to fire." She opens a communication channel to the incoming ships. "This is JS Fuyuzuki unknown contacts please exit this area immediately."

Glorious: "This is Glorious prepare to be sunk." Just then Hawaii cuts in.

Hawaii: "Whoa, hold your horses she, not your enemy I'm USS Hawaii."

Glorious asking curiously: "She's not, but she's from the Sakura Empire."

Hawaii: "You see we're actually from almost 80 years later, where both our countries are no longer at war."

Glorious: "I see, Follow us back to base you'll need somewhere to rest."

Afternoon
Portsmouth: Port

Glorious: "Here we are one of Azur Lane's most important ports along the Atlantic."

KGV (King George V) was ready to greet us when we arrived.

KGV: "Welcome to Portsmouth and Azur Lane, I've read your report. Your welcome to stay since your friendly."

Fuyu: "I thought you would treat me with hostility?"

KGV: "No, we also had a situation in the Pacific but for now just follow me."

We soon follow her she showed us around the area like the Bar, canteen, shopping district, and even a swimming pool soon after our orientation she brought us to our room.

Evening, after dinner
Hawaii and Fuyuzuki's Room

KGV: "Here's your room and the keys."

Hawaii and Fuyuzuki: "Thanks, King George."

KGV: "No problem, anyways since goodnight."

Present-day

Fuyu: "And I guess that's how it went down, since that day we went on operations to damage infrastructure, sink convoys, and so on."

Hawaii: "Yeah, but I guess our time in the Atlantic is over since we're tagging along."

Just then the alarms go off.

Fuyu: "We'll have to talk later right now we need to defend this port."

Missouri: "Right." Soon after we got our riggings and moved out of the harbor there was a massive Siren fleet along with some ship girls from Sardegna Empire, Vichy Dominion, and Iron Blood led by Jean Bart.

Jean Bart: "Today is the day where this port falls under Crimson Axis control as well as the Royal Navy Homeland."

This battle was going to bloody since this might be their last attempt to break this stalemate that's lasted for almost 4 years since the fall of the Iris Orthodoxy, this was the battle to decide the Atlantic War. Since by this time the Sirens are losing interest in this front.

Hi guys it's been 3 weeks so sorry since I've been distracted very constantly by either work or playing with my friends on discord, I intend to keep my promise of a biweekly update but sometimes I'll have to bend that rule a little by at most another week. I know that this is very short but I want to do two parts to this which is the first and the next one covering the battle that'll decide the war in the Atlantic anyways see you next chapter.