Missouri has her dance

Victorious's POV

Early Morning
Outside Missouri's Room

It's been about a week since Arizona came back for repairs she was finally awake and there was also a ball that was to happen at the end of the week, I have a great plan for this occasion. After being in front of Missouri's door I knock. 

Missouri: "Coming. Oh, Victorious what brings you here?"

Victorious: "Well Missouri you know there's a ball being held at the end of the week right?"

Missouri sighing: "Let me guess you want me to participate."

Victorious: "Yeah, after all, this could be a good time for you to relax."

Missouri: "I don't know how to act at the ball since I have never been to one."

Victorious: "Well that's where I'll help so you're ready for it."

Missouri: "Then I'll take you on that. So what first?"

Victorious: "Well we'll start with manners if you'll come with me." She follows me to the Royal Navy dorm, when we arrived we were greeted by Hermione. After we had our breakfast.

Late Morning
Royal Navy Dorm

Day 1

Hermione: "Welcome back Victorious, Missouri."

Victorious: "We're back, anyways I going to train Missouri on how to act during the ball held at the end of next week so we'll be training here."

Hermione: "I see then I'll help out too."

Victorious: "Sure, as they say, the more the merrier." 

Ball Room

Soon after we got to work on teaching her how to act during the session. She first couldn't wrap her head around it at first, but eventually got a hang of it after a lot of teaching from us.

Missouri: "Wow it's sure harder than I thought."

Victorious: "It sure is that's why we'll for it for 4 days so you get a good hang of it, 2 days of dancing, and the remaining day for picking your clothes."

Missouri: "Then I'll be in your care till the day arrives."

We continued to practice late into the evening while of course having our meals and breaks in-between she slowly got the hang of it but it was just the beginning. We had our meal in the Royal Navy's dorm after completing our training, some of the Royal navy maids saw her training hard so they made a very nice meal, after that had her bath and soon left for her room.

Day 2 through 4

We continued to teach her and by the end of day 4, she was very good at it with her also changing her behavior as if she was there.

Day 5

The fifth day was time for shopping so we went shop to shop finding the right dress to match her from morning to lunch, we couldn't find one so we went to a particular shop I know of that sells some very nice dress but we took from after lunch to tea time when we finally decided on it.