three

Los Angeles, California
Chinese Theater

Inside the theater, was Killian's henchman, who met with a man, who sat outside the theater. "Can you regulate?" The henchman asked.

"Yes, I can regulate," the man said.

"Are you sure about that?" The henchman asked.

"Yes," the man said.

Meanwhile, Happy, who had been following the henchman man, kept an eye on him from a distance, seeing the henchman giving the man a briefcase. "It's a decent batch. Don't say I never did nothin' for you," the henchman said.

"Thank you...I mean for understanding," the man said.
The henchman walked off, and Happy walked towards the man as he rose to leave, but Happy bumped into him, which knocked the briefcase out of the man's hand, falling open on to the ground.

"I'm sorry, buddy," Happy said.

Happy helped him out the stuff back in the suitcase, and as he looked at the man, he noticed that he was glowing red. As Happy started to walk off, taking one of the items from the suitcase, but suddenly the henchman bumped into him. "What are you doin', buddy? You out by yourself? A little date night? Watching your favorite chick flick maybe?" The henchman asked.

"Yeah, a little movie called The Party's Over, starring you and your junkie girlfriend, and here's the ticket," Happy said before he showed him what he took from the man's suitcase.

"No kidding? That doesn't belong to you," the henchman said, before he went to take the item from Happy, but Happy punched him in the face twice. Happy noticed that the henchman's face glowed red and healed from the punching, then he grabbed hold of Happy, and with super strength, threw him aside.

As the henchman walked towards Happy where he threw him, the man began to glow red and turn super hot. "Savin!" The man yelled desperately, revealing the henchman's name, who looked back at him.

"What?!" Savin snapped.

"Help! Help me!" The man begged, but he then suddenly exploded, causing a massive explosion inside the theater, which wounded Happy severely.

As he laid on the ground, helpless and injured, Happy saw Savin, get up, glowing red, and healed, walking off as if nothing had happened.

———

"True story about fortune cookies. They look Chinese, they sound Chinese, but they're actually an American invention. Which is why they're hollow, full of lies, and leave a bad taste in the mouth. My disciples just destroyed another cheap American knock-off, The Chinese Theater. Mr. President, I know this must be getting frustrating, but this season of terror is drawing to a close. And don't worry, the big one is coming; your graduation."

———

Los Angeles Hospital

As Happy laid in a hospital bed, critically injured, in a coma, Tony sat in a chair, nearby, with Emma in a chair as well, wearing fake glasses, when a nurse walked in to check on Happy. "Hi," Tony said and the nurse jumped a little, before turning to see Tony and the little girl sitting in the shadows.

"Oh," the nurse.

"Sorry," Emma said, adjusting her glasses.

"It's alright," the nurse said as Tony looked at the TV.

"Uh, mind leaving that on?" Tony asked, referring to the show that was playing on the TV.

"Sure," the nurse said as Tony rose from his seat, Emma following his steps.