seven

Miami, Florida

The next day, at the origin coordinates from the broadcast, the walls were being carefully guarded. It was a peaceful day. The sun was bright. The birds were chirping. The grass was green. The wind blew a little.

But it was suddenly cut short when two people decided to break into the unknown location. Tony and Emma's heads popped up from behind a wall, making sure no guards were coming. "Okay. Coast is clear," Tony said before he climbed the wall. He helped Emma over and they headed inside the house, weapons they made by hand. "Glasses," Tony said and Emma put on her fake glasses.

Inside the house, the two sneaked up into a room where a woman was lying on a sofa, with a man sitting at a desk in front of her. "Why is it so hot in here? I told you to put it at 68," the woman said but the man scoffed.

"My fault again. Let me tell you something, sweetheart. I am not your personal air con-" the man started to say, but then Tony put a gloved hand on his head, electrocuting him. He grabbed a gun and left the room while Emma waved at the woman, who gave her a thumbs up.

The two made his way to a bedroom and Tony pulled the duvet off the bed, revealing two girls in nothing but bras and underwear. Emma covered her eyes quickly as Tony sushed the girls but then they heard a toilet flush. Tony grabbed Emma and pulled them behind the bed, hiding them. "Well, I wouldn't go in there for 20 minutes," the person in the bathroom said, in a English accent, as he walked out, but it was The Mandarin. He laughed as he sat down in a comforter, surrounded by alcohol and drugs. "Now, which one of you is Vanessa?"

"That's me," one of the girls said.

"Ah! Nessie. Did you know that fortune cookies aren't even Chinese?" The Mandarin asked.

"There's some guy and little girl over here," Vanessa said.

"They're made by Americans, based on a Japanese recipe," The Mandarin said, but then Tony ran out from behind the bed, pointing his gun at the man, Emma close behind.

"Hey!" Tony yelled as the Mandarin raised his hands.

"Bloody hell. Bloody hell," The Mandarin said.

"Don't move," Tony said.

"I'm not moving. You want something? Take it. Although the guns are all fake because those wankers wouldn't trust me with the real ones," The Mandarin said and Emma and Tony looked at him confused.

"What?" Tony asked.

"Huh?" Emma asked.

"Emma, shush," Tony said.

"Yes, sir," Emma softly said.

"Hey, do you fancy either of the birds?" The Mandarin asked.

"Heard enough. You're not him. The Mandarin, the real guy. Where? Where's the Mandarin? Where is he?" Tony asked.

"Woa, whoa, whoa. He's here. He's here, but he's not here," The Mandarin said and Emma squinted her bluebell eyes at him confused. "He's here, but he's not here."

"What do you mean?" Tony asked.

"It's complicated. Hey, it's complicated," The Mandarin said.