eight

Killian walked into another room where Savin, some other men and the Iron Patriot were. "Once we get the Patriot installed, it will take me nine or ten minutes for the takedown," Killian said.

"Well, that's great, but the last time I looked there was somebody inside of it," Savin said as Kilian's hands started to glow red and orange.

"Step aside," Killian said and Savin moved, then Killian placed his hands on the suit and it blew orange. "Oh! We'll get you out of there. Don't worry."

"You'll damage the armor," Savin said.

"Yes, I will. But you fix it right? I'm gonna take the Chinook the base camp. And I want Potts with me," Killian said.

"She's still in Phase Two," Savin said.

"You're not going deaf, are you?" Killian asked.

———

Back in the dungeon, Emma and Tony continued to face the guards but when the Dora watched beeped, the guard eyed it. "Careful, there. It's a limited edition," Tony said before he looked at the other guard. "Hey, uh, Ponytail Express. What's the mileage count between Tennessee and Miami?"

"832 miles," the guard said.

"Very nice," Tony said.

"I'm good like that," the guard said and Emma rolled her eyes. The other guard then took the watch from Tony and threw it on the ground.

"Break it, you bought it," Tony said and the guard slammed it with his boot.

"I think I bought it," the second guard said.

"Okay, that wasn't mine to give away. That belongs to our friend's sister. And that's why I'm gonna kill you first," Tony said and Emma gave the man innocent smiles.

"What are you gonna do to me?" the second guard asked.

"You'll see," Tony said.

"You're zip-tied to a bed," the second guard said but then Tony snapped his hands open.

"This!" he exclaimed but nothing happened, and the guards stared at him like he was mental. He snapped his hands open again and nothing happened, just like before.

"That!" he exclaimed.

———

Killian continued to torture the armor, as Rhodey's body was going higher and higher, him sweating and panting. "Are you coming out?" Killian asked.

"Do not open. Do not open. Don't open. Don't open," Rhodey whispered to himself but then the suit started beeping. "All right. Let's go."

The suit opened and Rhodey jumped out, punching Savin in the face, then kicked him down. Killian glowed red and breathed fire at Rhodey like a dragon, causing him to look at Killian taken back. "You...You breathe fire? Okay," Rhodey muttered but then Savin got up and knocked Rhodey unconscious.

"It's a glorious day, Savin. This time tomorrow, I'll have the West's most powerful leader in one hand, and the world's most feared terrorist in the other. I'll own the war on terror. Create supply and demand. For you, for your brothers and sisters," Killian explained.

———

Back in the dungeon, the guards still stared at the two Starks, mostly Tony, in annoyance. "Trust me, you're gonna be in a puddle of blood on the ground in five, four, three- Come on! Two-" Tony started.