Story time part 2

OMGGGGGGGG!!!! This Video!!!!!!🤯🤯🤯🤯🥺🥺🥺 I'm literally crying right now! And that means something (I'm not a person who crys much). It's 2 am as I'm writing this right now, so yeah I'm going a little crazy, but anyway... enjoy guys💗
——————————————————

„Ok, where were we again?" Emma asked when they were done with their food.

„Snow White, Charming and Crocodile!" Neal yelled excitedly.

Emma giggled and said: „right ... the prince and the princess held the dark one in a cell from what he couldn't escape. The dark one, Rumplestilzkin could see the future, so they asked him if the curse was going to come or not and what they could do against it. The only answer that he could give them was that their unborn child is gonna brake the curse and the final battle would begin. In return for his help they had to tell them the name of the baby-" She was interrupted ... again.

"Mommy!" Hope yelled excitedly.

"Wait, what!? How does this have to do with your family story at all?" It came from House. "I mean you can't really tell me you believe in all that bull shit."

"Language!!" Regina, Emma and Snow yelled at the same time. "Believe me, I didn't believe it either. That was until I broke a freaking curse and got into a magic portal with my mother." Emma spoke up again.

House's eyes went wide and suddenly he began to laugh that dark laugh again. Everyone one at the table, except the other doctors, cringed together. Foreman looked really concentrated at Emma.

"If you stare any harder there's gonna be a hole in my head." She told him without even looking at him. "This is not a joke! Everything that you know, or better saying thought to know is absolutely and utterly not true. All the stories were told in the wrong way. In real life the real adventure only started at the Happy End of Snow White and Prince Charming."

The doctor-squad looked confused at Emma. Her mom had a proud look on her face, David was just looking interested at his daughter, as did Killian, Hope, Neal, Regina, Belle and Rumple.

"After Snow and Charming visited Rumple they did everything to protect their daughter. They build a magic wardrobe, but only one person could go through it. They decided that Snow was going to raise the child, but before the curse hit her water broke and she gave birth to ... mini me." Her family laughed at that.

"They had to send their daughter through the wardrobe, so they did." Emma stoped for a moment when Hope snuggled more into her and hugged her even tighter.

Emma smiled and continued: "28 years later on my 28. birthday someone was ringing my doorbell. I opened it and found a little boy standing there-"

"That was me!" Henry said proudly.

"Yep, he declared to be my son. Believe me, in that moment I counted on anyone but my 10 year old son."

"What!? Wait, he can't be Chase's, he obviously looks way different." House exclaimed.

"Ew, no! I'm glad he isn't my dad ... the way he acts... I'm really thankful that he isn't." It came from Henry. Chase looked a little offended. Emma just smirked and gave Henry a high-five. Chase gave her a look as if to say: you've got to be kidding me!?

"His father's name is Neal Cassidy or Baelfire ... as you want it." Rumple said from next to Belle.

"How old would you have been than?" Cuddy suddenly asked.

"Guys, we're not here to discuss with who I was back than! You guys wanted to know the truth, so shut up or it'll have to wait until tomorrow, because I still need to prepare a family dinner and as you can see, this family isn't exactly a small one!" Emma complaint. Killian snuck his arm around her back and she leaned her side on his.