That awkward moment

Opening the door, Emma finds her family on the other side. While Snow, Charming and Neal walk right into the house Regina hands her the lasagna that she made. Emma smiled at her as a thank you and the former Evil Queen smiled right back at her, than headed into the living room with all the others. Emma didn't even had time to put the lasagna down when the door bell already rang again. On the other side she finds Belle and Gold with their son. Belle immediately hugs her as a hello while Rumple just nods her way with Gideon in his arms.

After closing the door she finally gets to put the lasagna down. She already can hear the stomping feet of her son running down the stairs. A few seconds later he's already in the living room hugging his other mom and his grandparents and uncle afterwards.

"Kid, you know that you shouldn't run on the stairs!" She tells him.

"Ma, I'm not a kid anymore. I know that I have to be careful."

"But still you aren't!"

Suddenly the doorbell rings again already.

"I'll get it!" She announces before anyone can even get up.

Opening the door yet again, she finds not only Wilson on the other side but also Cuddy, Foreman and the person she didn't want to see ever again after what happened at the diner, Chase.

Putting on a fake smile she gestures to them to come in. After they've all stepped inside she immediately goes back over to the table and grabs House by the blazer, basically dragging him over to the kitchen.

"What did you tell Wilson?" She growls.

He just shrugs in return but with that damn smirk on his face that tells her everything she needed to know.

Smirking right back at him she says: "Well, since you're practically begging for it."

The rest of her words hangs in the air when she concentrates on her magic.

Suddenly House grows smaller and smaller till he's just big enough to go through as a kid.

"The hell did you do to me!?" He shriks at her.

Emma just laughs and adjusts his new suit since he wouldn't fit into the clothes he was wearing before she transformed him into a kid.