Family dinner

Dinner was finally done. Emma and Killian were exhausted and were just laying on the couch together, Emma snuggled into Killians side. Suddenly there came fast and small noises from upstairs and someone ran down the stairs.

"Mommy!! Daddy!!" Hope yelled as she came running into the room.

"Hope what did I tell you, no running in the house!" Emma said a little bit sterner than she intended to sound.

"Sorry mommy." Hope said looking down as if trying to hold back her tears.

Emma gave a small smile and hold her arms open for her daughter to run right into them. In the process the toddler tackled Emma down, so she was now laying on the couch again instead of sitting. At the same time Emma knocked Killian down as well.
Hope looked up with puppy eyes and her parents started laughing. She looked a bit confused but quickly shrugged it off.

"When are grandma, grandpa and uncle Neal coming?" She asked excitedly.

"In an hour sweetie." Emma explained to her daughter with a little giggle.

"Ok, you two go upstairs and start getting ready, I'll look after the food." Killian said and kissed Hope on the head than kissed Emmas check, who gave him a sweet smile as if to say 'thank you'.

Hope ran upstairs in front of Emma, who slowly got up and walked towards the staircase. She turned around once more and smiled at Killian, than disappeared up to Hopes room. A little bit after they went upstairs House and Henry made their way downstairs again.

"Wow, that smells great! What do we have for dinner?" Henry said excitedly.

"It's a surprise lad." Killian smirked, knowing what was coming next.

"But I hate surprises!" Henry whined.

"Like mother like son." Killian mumbled under his breath.

Suddenly he heard a throat clearing from up the stairs and saw Emma, standing there in a beautiful dress, glaring playfully at him, with Hope on her hip. The little princess also had a beautiful dress on.