Warnings Before Walking into Hell

So, I know this is way beyond late for an update. I won't make any excuse for that, but I should say that the timing of my chapters and when they get released will definitely not be consistent or a lot at all.

_____________________________

Lemon. Skip to next bolded to words to skip.

Hiroki had kissed Kuroka back with as much intensity as she used on him before.

"Ha, ha, ha." He panted after kissing so vigorously and started to get consumed by the mood of the situation he's in.

So, he had moved his hands to her kimono and unraveled it to expose her naked body for him to see in its entirety.

Kuroka herself had taken off his pants and boxers, exposing his erect dick.

Hiroki pushed her on the ground, kissing her again but more forcefully and roughly while also rubbing her clit.

"Y-you seem raring to go." Kuroka commented with her panting after they broke apart of the kiss.

"Well, a girl I like is here with me in my room and naked right now. How can I not be?" He told her while he stopped rubbing her clit and pushed a finger of his in her as he started to grope her chest with his other free hand.

She in turn, stroked his erect cock with her slender and soft hands that Hiroki never felt before in his life.

He groaned in response and added in two extra fingers into Kuroka, which made her inner walls tighten on his fingers and she moaned.

He looked at her in her eyes with his lust driven body, to make sure that he could do what he wanted to next. She nodded back without him uttering a single word and he took out the fingers he put inside her and she let go of his cock.

He lined up his erect cock with her vigina and pushed it in without any sort of wait nor holding back anything at all.

He gripped her thighs as he slammed his body into hers, feeling the tightness of her inner walls and her bodily fluids coat his cock.

Kuroka moaned loudly from his repeated and unrestricted pounding into her without him holding back any strength while he pushed it in and out at a fast pace.

He felt the familiar sensation of it building up within him and started to go even faster as her walls tightened even more than before. He kept pounding her mercilessly until he released it all into her without the slightest warning or hesitation.

Kuroka started to catch her breath, taking deep breaths in and out after he cummed inside along with her, though she then felt him moving her body.

Her right leg was set on top of his shoulder and he plunged it into her again, them both feeling a new wave of pleasure due to how they just cummed and are doing it again.

He mindlessly pounded her, pushing deeper and deeper only fuelled on by his lust and only groaning from the new and amazing sensations he gained from sex.

Lemon End.

_______

Aiyuki had made it to his home after working.

"Can you tell me what you're doing here?" Aiyuki asked the one sitting on his couch while he was getting some cup ramen ready for the two of them.

"I wanted to see you." the white haired kouhai of Aiyuki's said in her usual monotone voice and her face without any expressions.

"Was it your kings orders? If it was then you can—"

"It wasn't." Koneko interrupted him, a bit of irritation in her voice as he smiled to himself.

"Did you miss me then? I know I'm good looking but coming over to my place late at night, you really have no control do you?" Aiyuki jokingly said, placing down the steaming cup ramen for them on the table and sitting beside her.

"I want to know what happened between you and Rehoboam."

Instantly after saying that, the entire mood from Aiyuki shifted. His grin disappeared from his face, taking on a more serious and threatening look.

"..Can you say that again?" Aiyuki asked, his voice cold and distant, making Koneko feel shivers up her spine.

Before speaking, she swallowed the lump in her throat, telling him, "I am asking you what happened between you and Rehoboam."

Aiyuki moved his hands towards his chin, resting it on the armrest of the couch and closed his eyes in thought.

It was only a few seconds that passed, but to Koneko it felt like an eternity.

"—I can't tell you." Aiyuki finally said, giving his answer, which wasn't much of an answer.

"Why?"

"You were able to figure out we didn't have a good conversation, which is pretty keen of you, but I can't tell you anything. I can't tell you why I can't tell you. I just need you to trust me when I say this, and I know it's a lot," Aiyuki told Koneko, looking at her in the eyes to show how serious he was.

"Don't trust Rehoboam."

_____

Issei was laying down on his bed, alone, with his lights turned off.

He felt to tired and mentally exhausted to open them, even telling his parents he wasn't going to eat dinner cause he couldn't bring himself to.

His mind was racing, thinking about all that happened just in this one day.

"I—I don't want to see that again."

Issei saw the image of Raynare's broken and tattered state. Her begging with fear in her eyes.

The entire experience of it all being burned into his very memory, and he doubted he would ever forget it no matter how much time passed. Even if a hundred years were to pass, he didn't think it would ever be erased from his memory.

Merely remembering such a thing, made him feel the contents of his stomach rise up his throat. Though, he pushed it back down before he ended up throwing up all over his bed.

"I will stop anything like that from happening ever again." Issei swore to himself, gritting his teeth in anger and determination. 

Unknown to Issei himself, his red gauntlet of a sacred gear appeared from his rage at the time. The gauntlet itself having changed to encompass more of his arm, but, Issei was too preoccupied with the feelings inside of him to even notice it.

_____

Rehoboam was inside of a bedroom, naked with a blanket covering him and lying down.

Beside him, Latia was lying down next to him, also naked like him. She had her head on his shoulder, a smile on her face.

He gazed at the ceiling, his eyes looking past it—no, it was looking past the present itself.

"After all this time. It's finally going to start. Better get all the rest you can before it's to late, Hiroki." Rehoboam muttered, his face twisted into a smile.

"I am betting on you."