•𝟕•

(Y/N) pov.

It's new year's and kita invited everyone to him that we could all celebrate it together we were such good friends in such a short time at 5 pm someone ringed the doorbell and I opend it
"Oh hey Rin come in"
"Yeah sure"

He walked past me in my room we did a lot of things together and I had only 4 more month left...

Of course I was sad and I didn't wanna to leave all of my good friends... especially not suna...

I keep saying that I can't fall in love with him but I can't resist anymore. He is always so kind to me and smiles when he is around. My heart is beating faster and I can't handle the blush in my face when our eyes meet... but I knew he would never fall for a person like me and I didn't want to bother him with the problem that I'm dying in 4 months.

"Wanna eat something before we go?"
I asked him while I was looking for a good outfit
"No kita said that we should come hungry so I think he cooked something for us"
"Kita can cook?"
"Yeah he learned it from his grandma"
I smiled and said
"I'm getting changed and than we can go"
"Yeah okay"

I walked into my bathroom and changed clothes.
"We can go now"
I said putting on a hoodie.

We leave the house after I left a note for my parents and we started walking.
It was a comfortable silence between uns and I smiled into the scarf he got me for chrismas.
After 10 minutes I asked
"How much longer does it take. I don't want to walk anymore..."
I cried
"Here get up"
He was in front of me so I could climbed onto his back.
When he was starting to walk again I needed to hold on thight because if I wouldn't I would fall down
His hands were on my thights so I wouldn't fall and I put my head on his back.
He was feeling warm and I blushed

Suna pov.

They were now on my back and I carried then the last 10 minutes.

They were holding me thight and I blushed. Their arms around my waist and their head on my back, their tights in my hands... everything made me fall for them over and over again.

They were the first person I gave my full attention and I wanted to be always by their side and protect them of people like tsumu...

He told me that he just played like he would kiss them because he wanted to know if I got jealous and I got really jealous...

I never had this feeling before I meet them and it warmed my heart when they smiled and called me out with these dumb little nickname.

They didn't mind that I called them dwarf or shorty and I didn't mind when they called me bendy or bigfoot.
It was always so much fun around them and I really appreciated our walks to school in silent because we knew that we didn't need to say something to make the other one comfortable.

When we finally arrived at kita's home I put the back on the ground and they said with a smile
"Thank you bendy"
"Sure..."
We knocked and kita opend the door
"You guys finally arrived I hope you are hungry"
"I'm almost starving"

They answered him with a sight sound
"Good food is already finished we were just waiting for you two. You sure took your time"
Kita smirked at me and I said
"Don't look like that please"
"Let us go to eat!"
They mumbled

We walked into the kitchen and said hello.
We had all fun and then kita said
"Let's hurry outside that we can see the fireworks!"
We slipped into our shoes and walked up a little hill and from.up there we had a perfect view of the fireworks.

"3...2...1...Happy new year's"
We all said at the same time and the fireworks started to lighten the sky.
It looked wonderful.
I looked to suna and the looked at me with a smile.
Than I feeled that I would become another attack so I run down he hill to a save spot.

It hurts really bad and it's more intense than he last month.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)? Are you okay?"
Suna was kneeling down next to me.
I didn't stopped to caught and the carefully stroked my back.
After 5 minutes I finally stopped and was leaning against the wall.
Suna looked at me with a caring gaze
"Are you alright?"
He asked me and I nodded
"Yeah thanks I'm good"
He pulled his eyebrow up and patted now my head.
I closed my eyes and relaxed by his touch
"Why did you come after me?"
I asked him whispering
"You just ran off I couldn't leave you all by yourself right? What if something would happen to you?"
I looked into his green beautiful eyes
"Thank you rin..."
"You don't need to thank me really"
I hugged him now and he was surprised at first but then he hugged me back and I had a red blush on my cheeks.

After some time he said calmly
"We should go now the others are probably questioning were we are"
I nodded into his warm jacked and we started walking to the hill again
Kita came to us and asked caring
"Are you fine?"
I smiled and nodded he hugged me and I hugged back.

I loved the feeling of people who are caring for me and they are my friend without pitying me... maybe I should tell them... but not now

"Should we go back to my house we can play some games or watch movies"
Kita said now
We all agreed and went back.
We decided to watch a movie and on the couch were sitting

Suna Me Atsumu Kita

The others were sitting on the floor and kita started the movie it was a horror movie. I'm not scared of horror movies but I feel really uncomfortable watching them. I didn't want that they need to watch something else just because of me.
"Hey kita can I have a blanket?"
I asked him
"Yeah sure wait just a moment"
"Thank you"
I smiled at him and the left the livingroom
"Are you cold?"
A whispered came from my right side.
It was suna
"yes a little"
I smiled at him and then kita appeared
"Here you are"
He gave me the blanket and I thanked him.
I was now cuddling me in the blanket and the movie started

Why couldn't I just told him that I'm uncomfortable of movies like that? They sure wouldn't mind to watch something different but now I need to watch this 2 hours and make it look like I'm not uncomfortable ...

Not long after the first jump scare scene came I grabbed the thing next to me it was warm and soft when I looked at it I saw rins hand.
I wanted to let go because it was really embarrassing but he just grabbed it again and we interlaced our fingers.

I looked at him and he smiled a little like he wanted to say that there is nothing to be afraid of and I smiled back at him.
I laid down my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes

Suna pov.

I felt something warm and soft grabbing my hand and when I looked what is was I saw (Y/N)'s hand in on mine.

They wanted to take their hand back but I grabbed it and interlaced our fingers their hand was smaller than my but still they fit in perfectly like our hands were made for each other.

I slightly smiled at them so they knew that they dont need to be scared
They laid their head down on my shoulder and my whole body warmed up.
My heart began to beat faster and my face started to get red but I could control it that is what I hope to do.

They are something special...

°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°