chase

chase hudson x y/n

fluff/imagine

a/n: see the pics before or during you read to visualize and get my mental image for this story better :) scroll down to see them

y/n pov: i was just minding my own business in this boring party when i hand slides up my ass. who the hell. i turn around and see a guy standing there with a smirk on his nasty face. i grab his hand and remove it from my body. he slides it back up and squeezes my ass not being affected by all my efforts to remove hs hand. "leave me alone" i tell him. "lets take this upstairs" he says not bothering to hear my response. "i have a boyfriend, now get the fuck out of my way" i tell him sharply. "nah, ur lying" he says. "i dont see nobody with u" he adds.

chase pov: i went to grab some strong drink for me and y/n cause all they have at the boring party is beer. i ddint even want to come here but our mutual friend was throwing it as he was gonna leave town so we decided to be polite and good friends. bad decision. bad bad decision. cause this party suckeddd.

y/n pov: "you'll not know how to even stutter if he sees you touching me" i reply back angrily. "yeah if he exists," he says and starts laughing. i shake my head. this boy won't know what hit him.

chase pov: my eyes search for some strong alcoholic drink but instead land upon my girlfriend being fucking harassed. oh this party keeps getting worse and worse. i throw the only bottle of vodka i found on the table and storm off to teach that piece of shit a lesson. he is gonna be so sorry he ever saw me or y/n.

y/n pov: i start to look for chase but he comes up behind me before i can even lift my eyes. he stands there protectively behind me and rests his hand on my stomach. a sense of comfort seeps into my soul and body.

chase pov: "she told you to get the fuck out of her way" i tell him. the guy looks taken aback just by looking at me. that's how we do it. "i-i-" he starts saying when y/n cuts him off. "and here i thought you would start stuttering after you got a punch or two" she tells him sassily and laughs. 

y/n pov: the guy lunges at chase without a word but not even a muscle moves in chase's body as he is hit by him over and over again. "you done?" he asks him sarcastically. the guy looks tired and is panting like crazy already. "you idot-" he starts saying but his friend interrupts and says "bruhh, he is the mafia boss, just leave her alone" his friend tells him finally after pulling him back. yeah, the most powerful guy in this world is my boyfriend. not flexing lowkey. he is very sweet actually if you spend time with him but dont mess with him cause you just might be dead before your next breath. he deals with everything illegal and can get a guy's bio date in 2 minutes and have him dead in even less time. 

chase pov: i pull y/n closer to me as the guy leaves from the party and everyone goes back to their business. "you okay?" i ask y/n making her body face me. she smiles and nods. "good" i tell her and kiss her. "thanks for doing that by the way" she tells me. i smile. "no one messes with the mafia boss's girl" i tell he proudly and we hold hands and go on yet another quest to find some strong liquid to make us forget this awful party and its people.

i found the idea of this on titkok so creds to whoever thought of this storyline. loved it. hope u liked reading it. um also i did chase cause well he is emo and kinda vampirey/scary lmao and i thought of him as soon as i decided to do this story so that on that.

sorry its short :(

unedited

...

what i imagine him to look like for this story-