kio

KIO CYR

{FLUFF/IMAGINE}

kio pov: "i am so tired," i say to my girl bsf y/n as i sit myself down on the ground near the beach we just came from. "you literally swam for 2 mins and then ate like an elephant how can you be tired?" she says sarcastically as she also sits don beside me. me and y/n have been best friends for a couple of years now. she is an amazing soul and i really really enjoy her company. i am grateful to have her by my side. i act hurt after she speaks but obviously, i was just acting. "what should we do?" i ask. "let's make TikTok's" she replies. we both are kinda popular on TikTok so yeah.

y/n pov: i set up my phone and we just sit and do a TikTok dance cause we both were too lazy to get up. we start dancing to "good gas" the jacuzzi jacuzzi song and midway Kio says "hey we're matching" and starts laughing. i look down at my clothes. i am in a black tank top with booty shorts and he is in a black graphic tank top. "we are" i say and we continue dancing. we do it one more time cause i didn't like the way i was sitting although kio did tell me i looked okay. i posted the titkok and just started scrolling through my for u aimlessly as Kio went on his phone to do whatever. a certain sound was all over titkok and every video literally on my for u was of that sound. it as electric love and the trend with it was "kissing my best friend" oh my god. i think. this is fucking perfect.

kio pov: "u okay?" i ask as i see y/n getting all shocked and smiley. "yeah yeah, i m fine, i just found a really pretty sound, wait a sec we should make a TikTok on it" she says. "oh kay sure," i say and just scroll through insta a bit more till she gets the sound ready.

y/n pov: ok so well, um, kio has been my best friend for so much time and i am just so happy with him all the time and not long ago i realized I loved him, he doesn't know ofc but i genuinely do love him but i never wanted to tell him cause what if he doesn't like me back and that might ruin our relationship. he never shows signs of liking me that way and just for the sake of our friendship so don't i, but i think this is the perfect opportunity. if he kisses me back, awesom but if he doesn't, uhh ill figure something out.

kio pov: "do we have to dance or lipsync or what?" i ask y/n as she sets the phone. "lipsync," she says as starts the timer. "and a a all i need is to be struck by yourrrr e-" the song starts and i sing to it but then the unexpected happens.

y/n pov: you've gotta kiss the person when the lyric "electric love" comes so I do precisely that. i turn to kio's side and i grab his face lightly and i push my lips onto his. he drops his hands and puts them behind my head softly, we kiss each other for a fe seconds and the TikTok ends and then we separate. what the helll. did he just kiss me back?

kio pov: she kissed me. the fuck. i mean. I don't know why i didn't felt the need to pull apart. i just wanted more of her. i- i guess I liked her. she looks down immediately after the kiss and starts fidgeting with her hands. "hey" I start. she looks up slightly. "hey" she says. "umm i-" she says and tart scratching her face due to nervousness. "i love u" she finally says. i smile. "uh-huh," i say and i start smiling even more. she looks down again. "i love u too," i say and her eyes brighten up. she rolls her eyes in a cute way and i kiss her again. I grab her legs then and I put her on my back for a piggyback ride as she laughs like crazy. 

y/n pov: "i guess i am more than your best friend now so i can do this," he says and shifts his hands from my legs to my thighs. "i guess u can," i say blushing like crazy as i plant a small kiss on his cheek. i ruffle his hair and wrap my arms around his neck as he leads us to his car. 

unknown pov: u gotta take major steps to get major happiness ;)

...