Author's Note :) Important(ish)

What's up guys? So I'm new to the writing world but not the reading world. If that makes sense? Probably not. I never make sense. Anyways, I've been reading books and fan fictions on Wattpad for almost a year now and I finally decided to start writing a book of my own (possibly a series, maybe, idk yet) because I've read all these books and lately I've been thinking about how hard it must be to write a book or just one small fan fiction. Like how much thought an author puts into their story. It's really interesting if you think about it.

So I wanted to write my own story and hopefully it turns out good. I'm open to any advice you have. Literally anything to help me become a better writer will help. I don't care how big or small the advice is. Even if you think it's bad advice, give it to me anyways! XD

***********************************************************************************************

Next chapter is going to be a small list of the main characters and what they look like and their aesthetic. Or at least what I think/imagine what they look like. :D

Anyways, enjoy!!!

I'm publishing this "chapter" (author's note) so that I can give you a clearer description of the book! Then I'll start posting updates about how long until I publish my first ever chapter!!! :D

***********************************************************************************************

Skyler Valdez has had it rough ever since her mom died in a car accident, almost 6 years. Her sorry excuse for a father is constantly abusing Skyler and her twin brother, Tyler. Years after mother's death, Skyler, Liam (their 'father), and Tyler move to a new city, eager to start over.

With starting over in a new city and attending a new school, Skyler is finding it hard to keep herself together, even with her brother there to help her.

First day at her new school, she tells herself to avoid everyone and keep her head down. She's still too afraid to let anybody except Tyler get close because she doesn't need anyone knowing what goes on at home.

Though she really is trying not to get attention from anyone, she catches the eye of Dakota North, who may have a few secrets of his own.

Will Skyler finally open to someone about her home situation? Is Dakota ready to trust another person with his secrets?

Hmmmm...I don't know will they? Read on to find out! :D

***********************************************************************************************

Hope that description was okay! If not, please comment or dm me and feel free to give me some advice! I could really use it.

--> follow me on instagram! (that's the only social media platform I got XD)

_megstersdw_

The New GirlOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara