chapter 5 - movie night!

A/N ~ Hey guys! Sorry this chapter took me a while to type. I've been caught up with school and the stress of registering for my senior year.

Anyways, I made this chapter in a bit of a rush so if there's mistakes along the way, I'm sorry. :/

Half of this chapter will be Skyler's POV then the other half will be Tyler's.

Also, I'm running out of ideas because I want to keep this story interesting and semi-perfect so feel free to send me ideas. Please Please PLEASE send me ideas. :( I'm losing braincells because of school. :'(

Enjoy! :p

**************************************************

Skyler's POV

All 6 of us were working on our homework when the doorbell rung. We all looked at each other in confusion.

"Uh I'll go get it." I get up and head to the door while hoping and praying it's not "father".

I look through the peephole and see a guy my age who oddly looks like Hayden.

I opened the door to reveal a 16 year old boy with the same golden brown hair and eyes Hayden has. He looked slightly taller than him though but other than that, he look almost exactly like him. His eyes though, looked like there was a story behind the pain in them. He was wearing dark blue jeans, a white buttoned up polo shirt with the top two buttons undone and black nike tennis shoes. When I finally got back up to his eyes, I could see that he was checking me out as well.

I leaned against the doorway then asked, "And who might you be?" I raised an eyebrow.

He looked me in the eyes then scratched the back of his neck, nervously. "Um my brother said he'd be at a friend's house and n-needed a bag with a c-change of clothes? Hayden is here right? I didn't g-get the wrong house? Oh god what if I d-did?! I'm s-"

I cut him off with a quiet chuckle. He looked at me then looked away with a slight tint to his cheeks. I internally awed at his shyness similar to mine.

"Yes Hayden is here. I'll take the bag for him. You want to come in and see him or?" I asked as he handed me the bag. When our fingers slightly brushed against each other, I felt a slight shock and I'm pretty sure he felt it too.

"I uh no it's fine. I have to get going anyways. Tell him I said to text me later. Bye." He started walking away but then I remembered I don't even know his name.

"Hey wait!" He turned around and looked at me. "I never got your name." I said, nervously chuckling.

He gave me a small smile. "The name is Dakota." Dakota. What a cute name for a cute guy. Oops. I just met the guy and I'm already calling him cute.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard him laugh again. "And your name is?"

I beamed at him. "Skyler."

"Well, it was nice to meet you Skyler. See you around." He gave me one last shy smile before picking up his skateboard, which I had not noticed earlier, and rode away. Wow. He's cute, shy, and he can ride a skateboard? My dream boy.

Shut up, stupid mind.

I quietly laughed at myself then shut the door. I walked back to the living room with Hayden's bag and gave it to him.

"Your brother said to text him later." I said I sat back down and continued my homework.

"Oh so you met my twin Kota?" He said with a smirk on his face.