➽── 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃

𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃. A kiss that you'll always enjoy. A kiss you'll cherish so much that you'll always want to feel it, to taste it, to indulge it. Imagine it. That is what I'm not feeling right now. Instead, I'm waking up to an annoying alarm that will come to the depths of hell with me once I'm dead.

I go by many names. Some people call me sweetheart, cutie pie or even darling. Others call me blunt, dull or tiresome. It's annoying how people can go from being total angels to demons by saying a sentence or making an action. We can be confusing beings.

I got up from bed and went to the bathroom. It's simple, but it has just what I need. I looked at myself in the mirror and I look exactly as I looked yesterday. A middle-aged man with brown skin; long, white hair and a pair of mismatched eyes that go from a green that can be compared with an emerald to a blue that looks like it's taken from the sky.

I tied my hair in a bun, like I always do and then I looked at my wings. They come out from the sides of my head. Big, white wings that people call beautiful. I like them, they're funny and they're the reason I can do the stuff I like. You see, I'm an artist. I draw for a living and I enjoy it. It's funny how my quirk has given me the opportunity to keep doing what I've always liked doing in my free time as a kid, not that I had many.

When I double-checked that I looked okay ━I don't look into my appearance a lot, I don't really care━ I went to my room and I dressed myself. I opened my wardrobe and took out whatever was in there. When I saw what I had chosen, I put it on and looked at myself in the mirror again. I really don't look bad.

Who am I kidding, I look horrible. A purple Chinese-inspired shirt with many buttons and some kind of turtleneck with long sleeves. Some white shorts that make my legs visible to the world and brown sandals. I look like I just came out from a comedy show but, do I care? Of course not.

When I finished looking at my plain face in the mirror, I went to the kitchen to make myself breakfast. I ate some fruit and a glass of water. I'm a healthy man, I'm not going to eat any kind of food that is not good for your body. Imagine what people put in those cookies they sell.

Once I was completely done, I took my bag with only necessary things like my keys, my drawing material and student's projects I have to return and I exited my apartment. I took my bike and started going down the street. Some minutes later, I started seeing those big gates from the school I work in and the UA sign appeared in my point of vision.

I entered the gates and parked my bike in the little parking Ishiyama made for me ━he's a really nice guy to be honest━, I took out my helmet and entered the prestigious building that I like to see so much every day. I went down the halls until I finally found the door I was looking for. When I opened it, the students from 3-B stopped chattering until they finally said in unison:

"𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐎𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢-𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐢!"

┍━━━━━━━☟━━━━━━━┑

𝙖.𝙣.𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜!
𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙘 𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙤 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙢
𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩!

o((*^^*))o

┕━━━━━━━☝︎━━━━━━━┙