➽── 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐖𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐔𝐀'𝐒 conference room with Naomasa, a detective with a truth-knowing quirk

𝐖𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐔𝐀'𝐒 conference room with Naomasa, a detective with a truth-knowing quirk. All the teachers were reunited to talk about the USJ incident, discussing everything we knew about this attack.

Naomasa was explaining to us that he did research about Shigaraki, searching for his name and quirk, but he couldn't find anything. He also told us that he couldn't find anything related to the person with the "warp-gate" quirk.

We were all nervous and concerned, for both the student's and our safety. I was lost in thought, trying to decipher who this man can be or who is he working for.

"It's as though he's got a toddler's sense of feeling like he can do whatever he wants! Like some kind of... 'man-child'." All Might said.

"You mean he's just like a kid with a 'power' or something!?" Vlad king exclaimed, taking the attention from everyone in the room.

"He might not have received the same quirk counseling in elementary school like the other kids-" All Might started, but Vlad cut him off.

"And!? What does all this have to do with anything!?"

I looked between them and sighed, this was going to be a long day.

"We rounded up 72 villains at USJ the other day." Naomasa said, making Vlad's head snap towards him.

Suddenly, we heard a gasp. We all turned our head and we saw Aleandro playing on his phone with stars on his eyes. When he realized we were all staring at him he looked at everyone and muttered a quick 'sorry'.

Naomasa turned his head to us again and he started explaining.

"They were all third-rate thugs, the ones that who would skulk in back alleys." He said with an unreadable expression. "The problem is that they all seemed to swear allegiance to that 'man-child' and followed him without question."

Everyone in the room stayed silent for a while, each of us thinking about what the detective had said.

"If he's just a 'man-child' as you say then he can't be much older than the kids we teach here in this school." I said in a bored tone.

"Are you implying that if we were able to help him, we could give him a truly exceptional coach or mentor?" Nezu asked, crossing his arms and staring directly into my eyes.

I looked at him and then back at my table, this was truly going to be a long day.

⭒:✮.❃⭒

"Are you sure you're alright?" I asked my friend when he winced a little.

"Completely, I can't afford to loose more classes when the sports festival is approaching this quickly." Shota said with gritted teeth.

"You've always been so stubborn." I sighed. "Remember that if you need anything, you can call me." I looked at him and he nodded as much as he could, which was just a little.

"I know." And he entered the class, leaving me alone in the hallway.

I stared at the door for a while and I closed my eyes, thinking about everything that had happened in such a short amount of time. Aizawa almost died and everyone is in danger now.

"Are you thinking again, Shi'?" A voice startled me, making take a couple of steps back. I opened my eyes and I looked at the mob of brown hair that was in front of me.

"Leave me alone, you moron. I don't need to hear your obnoxious voice right now." I said as I started walking down the hall and, of course, the idiot followed me.

"Come on, Shi'!" He laughed. Honestly, how is he able to laugh at a time like this? "I know you love me and you're always happy to have me around."

"Not really."

Aleandro stayed still and he started sulking, hitting his head softly with one of the huge windows on the hallway. I sighed and I went over to him, patting his shoulder.

"Shouldn't you be working right now?" I asked as he spun around to face me with a grin on his face.

"I am!" He exclaimed happily.

"Then?"

"Then what?"

"Go do your duties." I said and he stared at me for a while until he snapped out of his trance, shaking his arms around looking worried.

"I totally forgot! Today I had a meeting with that 3-A kid, he's going to be so worried!" He exclaimed as he started running down the hallway. "Bye Shi'! I'll meet you at lunch!" He waved at me and he left.

I stared at him as he was running down the hall until he tripped on nothing and he fell. He rapidly stood up, shouted an 'I'm alright!' and he turned a corner. I stared at the spot where he fell and I chuckled a little, bringing a hand to my forehead.

"It's been a while since I heard you laugh like that." A familiar voice said behind me.

I turned around and I found my friend standing there, staring up at me with a little smile stretched on her face. I smiled at her softly and I opened my arms a little to which she responded with a laugh and a hug.

"You're opening up, huh?" She muttered.

I just responded by humming and burying my face in her hair.

"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐚𝐦."