➽── 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐇𝐈𝐌

𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐇𝐈𝐌. Instead, I just ignored him and continued my route to the end of the hallway, where the teachers' lounge was.

"Hey! Don't ignore me!" He insisted when he saw that I wasn't even going to interact with him. He was annoying and I hate annoying people. He started following me and when he was close to me he grabbed my arm and spooned me around.

I looked him dead in the eyes, silently telling him to let go. He looked up to me as if telling me that he won't leave me alone until I say something to him. He was persistent and I didn't have the patience to deal with someone like him.

"What do you want?" I asked. He sighed at the monotone voice that left my mouth making him know that he was annoying me and that I didn't have time to deal with his stupidity so early in the morning.

"Aww, come on!" He whined. "Can't I get a 'hello' or a 'you look good today'?" He asked looking at me with those puppy eyes that made him look stupid for the age he had.

I analyzed the man I had in front of me. He was shorter than me, at least 4 inches shorter since I was pretty tall. He had brown hair that reached his shoulders and hazel eyes that someone can get lost looking at them. He had this stupid headband on that made him look like a ten year old that just discovered what Naruto is.

His name was Aleandro Panelli, he was UA's stupid photocopier. Every time you needed to copy something he'd do it for you. His quirk worked like that and I think it's stupid. Nezu decided it was a nice idea to have him here not because of his quirk, but for his dumb happy-go-lucky personality. He always was the joy of the teachers and always cheered everyone up, even the students when they were sad. 

The bad thing here is that I have to deal with this dumbass every single day because I need him. I need copies of all my works and he happily makes them because he likes doing copies and that's what I hate the most about him. He always does everything without questioning anyone!

"Are you there 'Shi?" His voice ringed though my ears and it made me snap out of my thoughts. I looked at him turned away from him and I started resuming my way to the teachers' lounge.

"I need you to copy all of these drawings the 1-A students have made and I need those copies now. And don't call me that, you know I hate it when you do." I shoved the drawings into his hands and kept walking.

"Yes, sir! And I know you do!" I heard him shout just when I arrived in front of the door I was looking for. He was a pain in the ass sometimes. I sighed and I opened the door but when I looked inside I was not expecting to see the number one hero's chest in front of my face. 

"Oh, hi Onishi! I get that you've finished 1-A's art class?" He asked looking at me. I pushed past him and left my bag hanging on a chair.

"Yeah... they're just a bunch of kids that need to be taught how to act like a normal person, especially that hot-headed blonde." I grumbled as I started to get my schedule for my next class. "I also dislike a lot of other kids in that class too. There's this green-haired boy that wouldn't stop mumbling even if you shoved a book in his mouth."

All Might visibly flinched when I said that. To be disliked by one of the strictest teachers in the school isn't a good way to start the year. And to think that he won't be able to do anything to help his successor's art grades made him feel bad. Perhaps he should do the little projects Midoriya was going to have just like his mom did when he was little.

"I-I'm going to see if they're all as bad as you say now, bye bye Onishi!" He left as quickly as he could. I sat in one of the couches and looked around the room as I started drinking a juice that was in a little fridge next to some a photocopier. I looked at it and thought of Aleandro... he was taking his time making those copies, wasn't he?

Ten minutes passed and I was still waiting for that damn man to arrive. I left the finished juice box on the table next to the chair that had my stuff and exited the teacher's lounge in search of that idiot.

I walked down the hallways, looking everywhere to see if I could catch a glimpse of his hair but he wasn't anywhere in sight until I heard a familiar voice. I quickly looked in the direction I heard it and I saw that it came from none other that 1-A's class. I sighed and started walking in the direction of that moron's voice until I heard it again.

"𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲, 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠!"

┍━━━━━━━☟━━━━━━━┑

𝙖.𝙣. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜!
𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧!

ヾ(@^∇^@)ノ

┕━━━━━━━☝︎━━━━━━━┙