➽── 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃, 𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 my stuff to go teach my next class

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃, 𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 my stuff to go teach my next class. This was the first time I'll be teaching these new heroes in training this year. I've been working in this school for a couple of years now and I'm never excited to meet new students, they always disappoint me. Let's hope this year's 1-A class' students are promising.

I exited the classroom and went down the hall. I started thinking about all the new kids with different quirks I'll be able to meet this year. I just hope they don't annoy me too much. I arrived in front of the classroom labeled '1-A' and I slowly opened the door. When I peaked inside all of my hope and faith in this class banished.

"What the fuck is going on here" I asked, my husky voice leaving my mouth as everyone turned their heads to the source of the sound. I looked at them, they don't look as I expected. A green-haired kid was scribbling on some sort of journal while a blond angry-looking boy was scowling at nothing in particular. Then there was a red-haired kid that was talking to another one that had a bolt on his hair and another kid that had 6 arms and a mask on. 

"S-sensei! You really shouldn't use that foul grammar!" A tall boy with dark blue hair and glasses shouted. His movements resembled a robot and he looked like a friend of mine that I met years ago when I was in primary school.

"I don't care. Please go sit and pay attention." Everyone scrambled to their seats and I went in front of the class, leaving my stuff on the teacher's table. "My name is Shirazu Onishi but you may call me Onishi-sensei. I'm going to be your art teacher." The students started whispering among themselves, saying things about my appearance or that they didn't recognise me.

"This class won't be difficult or at least I'll try to make it as easy as I can. This year you'll be learning a lot with me." I explained which seemed to put some of the students at ease.

"So... we won't have any hard work in this class. Awesome!" Said a pink-skinned girl while bouncing on her seat. The students started whispering among themselves about how the lessons will be easy. If only they knew my classes weren't like that.

I went to my bag and took out some papers. I started passing them to every student while they were chatting. All the whispers were filling my mind and I was getting stressed. Stupid children.

When I finished I went to the front of the class and touched a little plant that was on the teacher's desk. I took out a feather from my wings and splashed the boy that had yellow hair and a black bolt on the face with paint. The boy started squirming to get the paint out of his face.

"WOULD YOU KINDLY SHUT UP!" The classrom felt silent and I took a deep breath. "Thanks." I looked at everyone and the whole class was looking at me with different emotions, from some fear to a little bit of guilt.

"Now that everyone is quiet, let's start by explaining our quirks" I said and the students looked at me dumbfounded. Some of them looked at the others mentally asking what was wrong with me.

"But Onishi-sensei... we already know what our quirks are." A boy with blonde hair and a tail said.

"Yeah, why would we need to explain them again? And don't you already know what our quirks are?" A black-haired boy with a weird smile asked after the blonde made his question.

I looked at them and they looked back expectantly, waiting for me to say something. I sighed and took a white sheet of paper from my desk. "I've given you a sheet of paper each. Talk about your quirk by drawing it in the paper. Do not only give me a plain drawing of just how your quirk looks, I want to be able to know every detail about it just by looking at your work. You have the whole hour to make your task and at the end of the lesson you must give me what you've made whether you've finished or not."

I sat on my chair and watched as the students struggled to draw or get any inspiration for their work. It was amusing how I have been able to create false ideas just by saying some simple words. I looked at each student intently and I started making little sketches of them. Some of them were quite plain-looking and some of them had weird interpretations that I put by judging on how they had interacted in the class while I was inside.

The plain-looking ones were the ones I liked the most. I drew a kid that had a bird head, the six-armed boy I saw when I entered and a big student that looked like he was made out of rock. He hasn't muttered any word since I entered the classroom.

The other ones were the ones that I disliked. They were annoying. Firstly I drew the boy with the damn bolt on his hair and the pink-haired girl. They're loud and I hate loud noises. Then I drew the green-haired boy with freckles that had been muttering the whole time. I don't mind him doing that, but it gets tiresome when you hear the stupid blabbering of the kid too much.

The lesson took it's time to finsh and the students started giving me their works. Once I had all of them I put them in my folder and started packing. When I made sure that everyone left I quicky closed the door and made my way to the teachers lounge. I was walking through the hallways until I heard that annoying voice that I like to hear so much.

"𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐮, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠?"

┍━━━━━━━☟━━━━━━━┑

𝙖.𝙣. 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜!
𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙪'𝙨 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝘼𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙬𝙖'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩 (𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙤!)

(♡'𓋰'♡)

┕━━━━━━━☝︎━━━━━━━┙