➽── 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐈 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐃

𝐈 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐃. 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍. Of course he's going to see 1-A's training. I quickly went to the source of the voice and I found him outside the class' door, next to All Might.

"Aleandro where are you going you idiot?" I asked while looking at him. He smiled and turned to me with the biggest puppy eyes I've ever seen.

"I'm going to see All Might train the kids, want to come with me? Please?"

I looked at him unfazed about his childish personality and I sighed again for the millionth time today. Was he really excited about watching kids training? We've seen hundreds of children training in the training grounds when we pass by the windows in the hallways.

I looked at him again and he was still giving me the same look. I took a glimpse at the clock that was inside of the classroom and then at the children that was staring at me. Everybody was waiting for my answer.

"No."

"WHAT?! 'SHI COME ON!" The idiot whined. I groaned and started walking past him to get away from him. "Why don't you want to come? Everyone's waiting for you!" He said excitedly.

"No one's waiting for me you big moron. Besides, I have better things to do than watch some dumb training." I replied without even looking at him. He followed me through the hallway until he grabbed the back of my shirt.

"It's not dumb! It's awesome, it's their first training! Isn't that amazing? They're starting to become the heroes they want to be!" He said while turning me around. "Come on, say yes!"

"No."

"Yes!"

"No."

"YES!"

"No."

"NO!

"YES!" I screamed in frustration, then realization struck me. "WAIT-"

"YES! I KNEW YOU'D WANT TO COME!" He smiled even more and started dragging me to Training Ground Beta, he had a firm grip in my clothes and he won't let go. I finally obliged and I let him drag me.

When we finally reached the training grounds, he wasn't walking anymore, he was bouncing. He was so excited about seeing this kids train to become stronger that he was letting his inner child show. I looked at him and made him stop a little, I knew this was not weird for him but I can't help but feel overwhelmed about his excitement.

We entered the training grounds, he was standing in front of the students, who were all in costumes. I couldn't help but be amazed by how well the tailors had made them. The colors, the details, the designs,...

"I wasn't finished talking!" All Might's voice got me out of my thoughts and I looked at him. He took out a piece of paper and started reading it. I was so confused by this but I kept my face as neutral as possible.

"The situation is this. The villains have hidden a nuclear missile somewhere in their hideout." All Might started his speech. "The heroes must try to foil their plans. To do that, the good guys either have to catch the evil doers or recover the weapon. Likewise, the bad guys succeed if they protect their payload or capture the heroes." He finished reading the script he had and looked at the class. "Time's limited, and we'll choose teams..." I started spacing out again, I didn't really care about the class anyway.

I glanced at Aleandro who was looking at All Might while he was explaining about the teams as if he was a part of the class. What an idiot. I looked at the class again and I took out a little notebook I always had in my pocket and started scribbling on it with a feather of one of my wings.

I started drawing the children's hero costumes. They were too amazing not to draw them. I really liked the one that the pink girl was wearing. It was different and the colors fitted together perfectly. I also liked Bakogo's, or was it Bukago? I don't really remember.

"You're drawing while All Might is explaining the lesson?! That's like the worst thing you can do! You must pay attention while the best hero in the whole world is talking!" Aleandro whispered while looking down at what I was drawing. "Ooooo, I like this one!" He put his finger on the drawing.

"Don't do that you idiot!" I slapped his hand away and he whimpered while he rubbed the spot I hitted. "And I don't care, he isn't talking to me and this is not my class." I glared at him.

He looked down and then looked at me while smiling brightly again. "Why don't we go together to retrieve the copies I left in 1-A class?" He asked while grinning. My eye twitched and I turned my whole body in his direction. I looked down at him and he sweatdropped.

"I waited 10 minutes for those damn copies and you didn't bring them right away because you were fanboying about All Might training some children?" I asked him and his smiled flatered a little. "You literally made me wait all that long, dragged me here-"

"Well, you technically came willingly-" He started but my glare made him shut his mouth.

"You made me lose all of my precious time just to tell me that I could've had my copies even before All Might took the kids out of the class?" I looked at him expectantly and he looked away a little.

"Oops?"

"I'm going to kill you." I said. "Three." I started and he looked at me confusedly.

"What-?" 

"Two"

"WAIT, LET ME HAVE ADVANTAGE I HAVE LITTLE BABIES TO FEED!" He said while he started running away while screaming like a child. I watched him go and I sighed.

"𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐦"