➽── 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓. 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 what all the doctors were reassuring me every hour. When Shota was brought into a hospital room after spending some time in the surgical ward, I didn't leave his side at all.

I looked at Shota and sighed, I was really anxious about him because I didn't want to lose him. I really cared about him because really cared about me too. We have known each other for years, and seeing him in this state after going through what happened to Oboro just made everything worse.

The door opened and Hizashi entered, looking very concerned about Shota too.

"What did the doctors say?" He asked me as he pulled a chair next to the bed and sat on it.

"He has some severe injuries, mostly in his arm. And his eyes are a little damaged too, so that will affect his quirk. Apart from that, he'll live." I said in the most neutral voice I could muster.

Hizashi bit his lip and tears started swelling up in his eyes. He looked at Shota and then at me. He sniffled but then chuckled a bit.

"He always finds a way to get into rough stuff, doesn't he?" He said.

I nodded and looked at the clock on the wall. Five hours had passed since Shota got to the hospital. I sighed and leaned back in my chair.

"He should be waking up soon." I said and I closed my eyes. "Could you wake me up when he wakes up?" I asked Hizashi.

"Of course."

⭒:✮.❃⭒

Some time passed and I was sleeping pacefully in my chair. Hizashi was zooning out while looking at the wall and Shota was still unconcious.

Suddenly, the door slammed open and startled Hizashi and I. We looked at the open door with shock on our faces, but then a loud voice startled us more.

"G-GUYS!" The idiot screamed while he entered the room crying. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME AIZAWA WAS IN THE HOSPITAL?!" He asked as he looked at us with a very sad look.

I sighed and then I looked at Shota while Aleandro was still yelling and sobbing about his friend not being alright.

"Aleandro." I said and then he looked at me. "He's going to be okay."

Aleandro sniffled and then he came running towards me. I got up and he hugged me as tightly as he could. I just stood there and hugged him back, he needed this and so did I.

"I-I thought that he wouldn't m-make it." He said through sobs. "W-w-why didn't you t-tell me anything?" He asked while hiding his face in my shirt, straining it with tears. "W-when I came back to U-U.A. after my b-break, nobody w-was there and I g-got so confused. T-then, Nezu came with t-the teachers, but you weren't t-there and they told me e-everything." He sniffled. "I w-was so worried." He started crying loudly again, this time hyperventilating.

My eyes widened a little and I looked at Aleandro, who was shaking. I rubbed his back and I looked at Hizashi. He seemed to get the idea and he went out of the room.

I gently hugged Aleandro more and he tighened his hold a lot. I let him sob into my shirt a couple of minutes until he stopped crying, and then he got away from me. He rubbed his eyes and he turned away.

"Are you better, Aleandro?" I asked softly.

He sniffled and he nodded. Then he took a deep breath and he turned around with a huge smile.

"I'm happy he's going to be okay." He looked at Shota and then at me. "And thanks."

I just nodded.

"Are you two done with your yelling?" Asked a raspy voice that I recognised immediately.

We both turned our heads to the bed and we found Shota's eyes looking at us trough a sea of bandages.

Aleandro laughed and he went next to Shota, sitting on his bed. 

"You look like a mummy, you know?" He asked happily.

Shota just glanced at him and sighed. He looked at me and he nodded his head as much as he could. I just stared at him and nodded back.

Someone knocked on the door and we all turned our heads to it, expectantly. The door opened a little bit and a familiar blonde stuck his head into the room. He looked at us and then at the bed. When he realised that Shota was awake, his eyes widened and he entered the room at an incredibly fast pace.

"SHOTA THANK ALL MIGHT YOU'RE AWAKE!" He screamed and we all winced from the volume of his voice. He apologized and then he went next to Aleandro on the bed. I just sat on the chair next to the bed.

"Yes Hizashi, I'm awake and I can hear your obnoxious voice very well, you don't have to scream." Shota said while he looked at Hizashi.

Hizashi flinched a little, but then he smiled and they continued their conversation.

I just stared at the trio talking and I got lost in thought, thinking about what could have happened if something worse happened to Shota. Would Hizashi and I have been okay? And would that affect us as much as Oboro's death affected us?

I was still thinking when a hand in my shoulder snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Hey man, we should really go. Shota's still tired, let's go somewhere and forget a bit about what happened." Hizashi's voice filled my ears and I looked at me.

He was putting on his leather jacked while I stood up and I nodded at Shota one last time.

⭒:✮.❃⭒

I arrived home after one of the most tiring days of my life. U.A. was going to be closed for a couple of days because of the incident and I had some time alone to myself.

I sat on the sofa and I relaxed a little. I took the TV remote that was in front of me in a little table.

I turned on the TV and I went to the news channel. There, a winged individual took my attention.

"Hawks, the current number 3 hero has been gaining more and more popularity after all the lives he has saved! We have high expectations--" I turned off the TV and I closed my eyes. I truly hated Hawks, we was a cocky and taunting bastard that only liked to mess up with people who didn't like him.

Suddenly, my phone started ringing and without looking who the caller was, I answered.

"𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧, 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬-?"

𝐈 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩.