Chapter 6

Brittany P.O.V

"1!2!3!4! Bobcats, bobcats here we go!Bobcats, Bobcats we steal the show!" My team was saying the cheer perfectly...perfectly terrible!

"Stop,stop,STOP!"I shouted with the mega phone."What the hell was that garbage?!"

"Come on Brittany,we've been practicing the same cheer over and over again.If you ask me,I think we're doing just fine."Rachelle,a girl from 9th grade said.

I narrowed my eyes at the little skinny freak.

"Listen,sweetheart.I'm the cheer captain here and I say we do it over until we get it RIGHT.If you don't shut your pig mouth and do the routine right,I will personally kick you off of this squad,understand?"I said getting in her face so she could get the message better.

She nodded and backed away.

No body ever tries to stand up to me because they know I run this school.Daddy's the principal and will dish out punishment on anyone I tell him to.If you ask me I should be the principal.

After practice,I was gathering my things when the sound of Mom's voice caught my attention.She was shouting something about macaroni to Benjamin while Bailey got into the car. Thank goodness I'm not over there because Mom never seems to understand boundaries when it comes to us.

I looked over at the parking lot and saw Derek.Oh my gosh he's so hot!

I don't know if it's his eyes or his body I'm more attracted to...Wait a minute...

"Daisy,Makayla,who the hell is she?"I asked Daisy and Makayla,my BFF's,as we watched this girl with long black hair get into his car.

"From my sources,that's Layla.Shes the new girl."Makayla said as she put her phone away.

Makayla was the computer whiz and always got the dirt on someone for me.

"New girl?What does Derek want with her?"I asked as I continued to glare at the car.

"That,I don't know.All I know is that on your Dads computer in his office is the address that's shes living at in her file...Says here that she lives...at Derek's house."She said looking at her phone again.

"This sneaky bitch..."I glared hard at her,making sure we made eye contact.

She looked away and Derek drove away.

"Makayla,when you can,get more info on her.Daisy, your gonna make friends with her tomorrow morning."I said pulling out my ribbon.

"Ai,ai!"Daisy was a silly chick and she was perfect for my little plan.
---
Layla P.O.V

"Who do you have today?Mr.Rolling or Ms.Jensin?"Derek asked as I shut my locker.

"Mr.Rolling."

"Ha,that guy smells like old cheese."He said picking at me.

I smiled."Shut up,you're so mean."Im said pushing him a bit.

"You know it's true though."

It was true.Mr.Rolling just...Did not smell good.His classroom reeked of old corn chips and peanut butter.

Derek leaned on the locker beside mine and just looked at me.He had a twinkle in his eyes and he began to smile at me.

"What?"I asked totally confused.

"It's nothing...You look really nice today."He as he walked off.

That was odd...but cute.I couldn't help but smile to myself.

"Hi!"Some girl with short wavy brown hair said waving.

"Gahh!"I yelped a bit.

"I'm Daisy!"She said smiling brightly.