Chapter 5

3 Days later

Layla P.O.V.

Everyday when I wake up I feel like I'm at home...but eventually I realise that all of this was real and the really real deal.

What I wanna know is what Dad was in dept for...and why did I have to be taken out of all the most expensive stuff in our house.

I sighed and took out some clothes I could put on after my shower.School was starting 2 hours later today due to the large amount of freezing rain and sleet on the streets.

I woke up on my usual time anyways...I didn't feel like sleeping anymore anyways.

When I got into the bathroom,I tied my hair into a bun and stripped.While the water got hot,I looked in the mirror.My wrists still had faint rope marks from the night I was kidnapped.

Every time I touch my wrists or looked at them I tell myself to never forget...Never forget that I have to go...Never forget about my situation no matter how much I-

*Click*

...Green emerald eyes...

...They were locked on me...

A good 10 seconds went by before he stammered out an "I'm sorry" with a red face.

The door closed quickly...

I sat down on the side of the tub and covered my mouth.

Derek...Just saw me completely naked...

Fuck...
---
Derek P.O.V

I ran back to my room and locked the door.

I ran my fingers through my hair and slid down the back of my door.

I can't believe what I just saw...I just can't...

But I can't deny that what I saw was just absolutely amazing...Her body was just...Wow...

If I hadn't felt myself getting a hard on, I probably would've just kept staring like an idiot. I would take care of my situation but that's just wrong...to think about my best friend like that...even if her chest was a perfect size...and her ass was just amazing to look at...

Damnit.

I rubbed the crotch of my shorts totally getting lost in my imagination. Every dirty perverted thought of us together got me closer and closer.My body was getting hot and I could feel myself tensing up,in a good way.

I rubbed a little faster and the mental images in my head got softer and much more milder.

"...L-Layla...Fuck..."

My shorts were messed up now...greeeeat.

Walked in on my naked friend, just jerked off to my best friend and came all in my favorite pair of shorts while I whispered her name...I'm such a good guy...

Immediately I felt guilty.Its bad enough that I feel guilty about doing it on occasion,but I never think about a specific person though.

I'm just glad she doesn't know...
---
Layla P.O.V.

After I took my shower,I put on my clothes,still feeling awkward from that whole...thing...

But I guess it's better than having Vinnie walk in on me,he probably would've stayed,gross.

I just hope things won't be so awkward on the way to school.I mean how bad could it be? It's just a 20 minute drive in a confined space between two people staring straight at the road ahead of them in painful silence...

...And that's exactly what it was...

The only thing that made the silence tolerable was the radio playing No Role Modelz by J Cole.But even then when there was a song playing,I was too afraid to breath.
---
The whole school day consisted of us avoiding each other,which was extremely difficult because we had to be lab partners for an hour and some minutes.

We barely made eye contact and when we did he looked away just as fast.

I hated how one little thing can make things so awkward...

Still...There was something so...hot about him looking at me naked.I don't know what it was but his emerald eyes on my body just made me feel...different.I can't explain it.
----
The rest of the day went by and we found ourselves in the courtyard with Edward,Ben,and Bailey.

Ben,Edward,and Derek were talking to each other at one bench while Bailey and I were at another.

"What's got you all jittery?" Bailey asked as she wiped off her glasses.

"Um,it's nothing..."

"Mhm,look I know something's up so just tell me.We're friends now,you can tell me anything."She said smiling.

"Well...This morning when I was about to take a shower..."

Bailey looked so freaking young! For a 15 year old she looked more like a 12 year old.Something made me not want to tell her this.

"Uh...Its not important."I said trying to steer away from the conversation.

Bailey raised and eyebrow. "Is it about Derek?"She insisted.

When I heard his name my heart skipped a beat.

"N-no! What makes you think it's about him?"I said trying not the add any suspicion, even though I know I did.

"It's cool,you can tell me later.When you're ready."She said as she stood up from the bench. "Anyways, I gotta go,my moms here."

"I thought you ride home with Ben."

She frowned.

"He says I cramp his style and that I'm too young.Psh,see you."She said as she gathered her books and ran to a black GMC.

The woman inside honked and waved at Ben.

"Hey Bennie!See you at home! I bought macaroni and cheese your favorite!"

"ALL RIGHT MOM!"Ben yelled.

"Bye sweetie!Kisses!!"She yelled as she pulled away into the street.

I giggled and sighed.

Reminds me of my mom...I really miss her.

After a little bit,Derek and I got inside his car but not without some group of girls giving me a dirty look.

One girl,however, had the dirtiest look of all.She was dressed in a cheerleaders outfit and her long brownish blonde hair was pulled into a high ponytail that was held in place by a big orange and blue bow.

"Uh,who is that?"

"Oh,that's Brittany Mitchell.She's an 11th grader and the cheerleading captain.She's also Ben and Bailey's sister."Derek said as he started the car.

"What's her problem?"

Derek chuckled."She has a little crush on me,so I've been told.She doesn't like other girls around me,even Bailey."He said putting the car in drive and pulled off.

"...Do you like her?"I asked looking at the floorboard.

He slammed on the breaks.

"Wooahhh,no way!"He said defensively.

"Okay,okay, no need to slam on the breaks.You almost broke my neck..."I said feeling the aftermath of whiplash.

He smiled."Just making my point clear."

At least it's not that awkward anymore.

But that girl and I are gonna have a problem.I can feel it.
----
Lol, Derek masturbated 😂

Anyways what do you guys think of Brittany so far? She's going to be a problem and Layla's already got a lot on her plate.

By the way guys,I'm starting a new story soon so keep an eye out for it cause it's going to be awesome! I can feel it!

✌!️Bye!✌️