Lexi

Whoops.
I jump up and see Alaric. " RICK SAVE ME!" I scream and run behind him.

"Lex, what the hell have you done now" Alaric sighs

I scoff " Brave of you to assume I did something. Who knows maybe Liam just wants me dead for the fun of it like"

When Liam comes into view I can't help but start cackling, holding a hand to my chest and laugh at what I see.

I had put some red nail polish, red lipstick, mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow and some highlight and bronzer on Liam while he was asleep. I might have also written " I FART EVERY TWO SECONDS. STAY AWAY FROM ME" on his chest

But In my defence he shouldn't have stepped out without a shirt. So really it's not my fault.

"YOU!" Liam screams coming towards me but stopping realising there's an audience. Giving me a dirty glare he turns around and heads back to his room.

I put a hand on Ricks shoulder and bend down, tears falling out my eyes as I laugh. I look up and am surprised at what I see looking back at me.

Eyes. My eyes. Wait what.

Grey hazel eyes. They look exactly like mines. I scan his face and the people next to him before standing up properly and smiling slightly

There's the guy who's got my eyes, and two men with him. Must be brothers. But why are they looking so wide eyed and staring at me as if they've seen a ghost.

" I apologise Mr Russo. This is my niece Alexa. Alexa these are some business partners" Rick introduces us.

As the two older men come out their Daze and shake hands I notice the hazel eyes looking at my wrist, I look down and see he's been staring at my tattoo.

I look up and give him a smile " It's cool isn't it. Got it when I was younger."

Rick scoffs " You act as if your much older now. Your only 19"

I roll my eyes and mutter a whatever.

"Nice meeting you guys." I nod at the men and then turn to Rick " I'm gonna head out for a bit." And walk off.

Well attempt to walk off.

Before I know it, I'm over someone's shoulder. Or should I say Liams shoulder.

"LIAM!" I scream slapping at his back

"Payback time!" He cackles

I look up and catch the eyes of the hazel eyes. I feel weird. I don't know how to explain it but it's weird. I feel like I know him but I know I haven't met him before.

I look back and my eyes widen as I see the pool approaching.

"LIAM NO! I JUST GOT THIS DRESS! NO" I shout but it's too late as I'm thrown into the pool

I push up and glare at Liam

" I just changed" I pout

"Shame." He sticks his tongue out.

I look around and see there's hardly anyone here, everyone's looking and smiling but Alaric is laughing. I narrow my eyes and innocently smile

"But Liam" I whine. I see the three men staring at me but keep my focus on Liam.

" Uncle Rick gave me the idea. He even helped!" I continue whining

I see Ricks eyes widen " Oi. I did not!"

Liam rolls his eyes and heads towards the door but then quickly turns around and trips Alaric into the pool. I laugh out loud and turn my gaze to the three strange men I can't seem to stop looking at.

Rick splashes and glares at Liam and then me.
He raises his eyebrows before splashing me with water

I gasp and smirk "Game on."