Lexi

The doors to the penthouse open and we step out.  " Hi everyone!" Mrs Russo smiles walking over to us. 

"Mrs Russo. Thank you for inviting us over" Jason says putting Amy to her feet.

"It was nothing" She waves it off " I've taken a liking to your sister" She says and turns to me bringing me into hug.

"Mr James. Hello." Mr Russo comes over to us and shakes Ricks hands before doing the same to Jason and Liam. I watch as Laura hugs Lucy and squats down to Amy.

"Hello. Who's this little princess." 

"I'm not a princess. Auntie Lex says i'm a Queen" Amy replies so seriously shocking everyone. 

"Damn right!" I whistle.

Laura laughs and nods " Well your Aunt is a smart woman, she must know what she's on about."

I smile but say nothing in return. I look to the side when I feel eyes on me. Mr Russo's staring at me with so much happiness, when he see's me looking he smiles and looks away.

"Well, we should make our way in, no?" Aunt Jess says linking arms with me 

"Yes, we should" Laura gets up dusting her dress and leading the way into the room

"Where are your children Mr Russo" Rick asks taking a seat next to me.

"Call me Roberto please. The boys are out for  business and should get here shortly." 
" Well if you insist. Please call me Alaric" 

"So, we've met Alexa, and know of you guys but let's get formal introductions out the way Si" Laura claps her hands. So enthusiastic it's sweet.

"I'm Laura, this is my husband Roberto, We've got 3 boys, as Alaric knows, Michael, Dominic and Luca an-" Laura stops and has a distant look on her face. I can see Mr Russo, or Roberto reaching out to grab her hand. 

"And yes. Thats our little family" She says with a happy look now on her face. She catches my eyes and gives me a small smile. There's something weird with her i feel. Like she's hiding something. 

"Well I'm Jason, this is my wife Lucy and daughter Amy. As you may know I'm Lexi's brother." 

Lucy nods and smiles "It really is great to see you all. Lexi had told us about meeting you"

"It's lovely to see you guys too!" Laura gushes and turns to Jess 

"Jessy. This is my husband Rick, who i assume you know as your family does business with him" Jess raises a eyebrow but continues "And this is Liam. Our son"

"Hey"

I give Liam a look smirking when he rolls his eyes

"You have a lovely home" 

I roll my eyes and catch Roberto's eyes again that hold amusement this time. I just shrug and smile. The way he looks at me is so fatherly, it's almost nice. 

"So how long are you staying?" Roberto asks

I shift uncomfortably in my seat as Rick answers "Actually we leave in the morning."

"Why so soon?" Laura asks looking worried

" We've been here a while. It's time to go back home" Jason answers

"Where's home" Laura questions

"Scotland. Not far from us in London" Roberto replies

"If i didnt know you did business with dad i'd call you a stalker" Liam mumbles making us all look his way. 

"Liam" Alaric whispers

"Your Son is fine. Make sure you bring him to future meetings" Roberto laughs

"Pretty sure Uncle Rick doesn't want his business to go downhill!" I chuckle

"Shut it" Liam grumbles.

"So London, I've not been down there for so long." Jess turns to Laura

"You know, the next time you come to Scotland you should defiantly let us know, we'd love to host you" Lucy adds

"That would be lovely" Laura agrees just as a middle aged woman comes into the room with a trolley full of drinks. Laura nods towards us "What would you guys like?" 

" I'll just take orange juice thanks " I respond

"So Alexa, are you in University?" Roberto asks 

I take a sip of my drink before respond " Yepp, i want to become a lawyer."

Roberto nods and just ask he opens his mouth to respond footsteps come into the room.  

I turn to look and see its Laura's sons. Michael, Dominic and Luca. 

"Hi" They all respond at the same time. I watch as they look around the room and their eyes land on me. I see how their eyes soften when they come to me. I smile and wave " Hey"

"Padre. One moment please" Dominic nods towards the stairs.

"Si" Roberto gets up buttoning his suit jacket. "Excuse me, business talk never does end does it" He chuckles

"Men" Laura laughs.

"I watch as the Russo men walk out the door. I turn back and focus back on whats going on in front of me.