Lexi

I wake up to a banging head. Fuck.
I get up slowly and hold my head. "You shouldn't drink if you can't handle Hun." A voice speaks out. I open my eyes to see Mrs Russo.

My eyes widen as I take in where I am " I Um didn't realise, Uh where am I" I question

"Your still a the hotel. We have the penthouse at the top of the hotel. Your there.

"It's beautiful" I say

"I know right, I love it here. The view is beautiful." I get up and walk over where she pointed and she's right. Brazil is beautiful.

"Darling-" I turn back to Mrs Russo. She looks like she's doubting herself. I take a seat waiting for her to talk.

"I know we've just met you, but your like family. I really do care for you. And that's why I want to ask. Ask if you and your brother are okay?"

What. The. I gulp but don't say anything and just nod. " of course. He's my brother. Why do you ask?"

" you were mumbling his name. Asking him to let you do something"

Shit. Fuck my life.

I sigh and get up " Sometimes siblings fight. But at the end of the day we're family and can get through it"

I hope.

Ms Russo smiles and nods in understanding.
"Come on, let's get some food in you." Ms Russo offers

"Mrs Russo-"

"Laura. Call me Laura."

I hesitate but nod "Laura, I need to go. My brothers probably worried."

"Oh, well join us dinner" she says

"Mrs Russo I-"

" Laura. My name is Laura. " she raises her eyebrows "I won't take No for an answer. Bring your brother and uncles family too." She commands

I raise my hands and agree " Yes Laura; thank you"

We say our byes and I head to Jason's room.

"Hey" Lucy answers the door and brings me for a hug " Your brother loves you" she whispers before turning back and telling Amy to come out for a walk.

"He's in the shower. When he comes out talk to him."

"Thank you Lucy, is he still pissed" I sigh

" a little but you know he only wants to protect you." I nod and watch as she takes Amy out. Great. Now I'm alone.

I raid the kitchen and help myself to some brownies
"Make yourself at home"

I turn back and see Jason. " Well. My homes with you. So anywhere we go I'd make home."

I stare at Jason. Jason stares at me. Then we both burst out laughing

"That was so cheesy!" We both shout. We look at each otherand start laughing again.

Once we both stop. I go over and hug him "I'm sorry Jas, I swear I won't get involved anymore, but Damon's my best friend. If he needs to disappear again then I will help him. If he needs the cops I'll send them to him but that's it I swear.

I promise I won't do anything more"

Jason pulls out the hug and looks into my eyes. After a second he nods " Fine. But if anything like that happens i want to know. You come straight to me you hear me."

"I promise" I nod in understanding. Jax sighs and sits down. "So we gotta head back home in the morning?" He asks.

"Yeah. Court orders. I don't know what they know but-"

"Dont worry. None of us will spill. What time did he say we need to be at the aiport"

"9am"

"I doubt Uncle Rick is going to stay here now that he knows there's a court order. I'll call Amanda and fill her in" Jason starts to get up but before i forget i add "Jas, Mrs Russo has invited all of us to dinner"

"What? No, this is bad timing, just decline" Jason mutters

"Well, about that-" I start but stop when Jason turns around and raises an eyebrow. "What about it"

I sigh and move towards the window " You see. When we got into a little argument i might of gotten drunk and Dominic Russo was there and i kind of fainted before i couold tel him where to take me so he took me to his penthouse where his family was and his mum was there and she was so so sweet and caring and told me to stay for lunch but then, but then i wanted to talk to you so i said i had to go and then she said we don't have a choice and we must all come for dinner" I say finally taking a breath

Jason's giving me a blank look before opening his mouth and i swear sometimes i feel like just slapping him one " I know, Mrs Russo called me"

My mouth drops open "Why the hell did you let me say all that then!"

"Lexi Baby" He smirks " Nobody can shut you up when you start talking" He shurgs and walks off " Be ready in an hour, we gotta go!"

I shake my head before heading to my room, happy that at least for now all is good with Jason. When we get back to wales I know it'll be tough. I don't know what proof they have that Damon is alive and how they know i know. Jason warned me not to talk to the girls cause they could be tracing the calls or something.

I choose a off the shoulder dress and apply some mascara and concealer. I leave my hair open and put on a pair of flats before heading out the door.

I sigh and think what a long evening it would be. I mean i like the Russo family, i've not spent much time with them but they look really cool.

"Let's go" Liam comes.

"You look beautiful hunny" Aunt Jessy comes and kisses my cheek. I smile and thank her before we all head into the elevator and make our way to the Russo's penthouse.

 I smile and thank her before we all head into the elevator and make our way to the Russo's penthouse