Luca

I follow my brothers and Father into the office. Sam's already there

Sam is Michaels second. 

I stand behind Father as he sits in front of Michael.

 "Jace will die."  Papa sneers

"He will" Michael agrees

"How?"  I ask smirking, thinking of so many ways to torture Jace for hurting mama.

"He's in California. He's using his ex's house as a safehouse"

"What an idiot" Papa scoffs leaning forward on his elbows.

"Thats not all,  apart from a few of his trusted men, the rest of them are all at his base house in Canada. I have a plan." Michael smirks

"Go on" 

"First. We will distroy everything he's every worked for. There will be a bomb. A massive bomb. No survivors. The bombs will take place at the same time. One at the base, one at the safe house. Everyone but Jace will die."

"Mhm Perfetto" Papa smirks (Perfect) "He will see everything fall. Then, when he has nothing, no hope, no money nothing. I want him to die a tortuous death" 

"He will." Nik and i growl at the same time. 

"How will we get him out alive though?"

"I've got an informant on the inside. He was sent away on a mission in Africa and came back a couple days ago. He had no clue but he will be going to the safehouse Monday to report to the boss. He's going to drug Jace's drink and bring him out. Everyone else will die. I don't have time for anyone to pop up and take revenge."

"Sounds good. Luca and Sam you both go to the safehouse. Me and Michael will fly out to Canada." Dominic orders

"Perfect. except i want to go to the safehouse. Get that bitch for myself."

"Papa-" 

"Don't want to hear it." 

And before we knew it, Saturday was here.