Michael/Lexi

"Because it wasn't the right time" Dad starts leaning back "Imagine a strange you've known less then 24 hours coming out and saying your their child. "

"We want to get closer to Alexa. Let her feel comfortable and closer to us before we tell her about being related" I say

Jason thinks deeply
"You know, we didn't know she was adopted. When we found out, after our parents died, it didn't change anything, she'll always be my sister. I'll help you. I'm not just saying this because she's my sister but Alexa really is one of a kind. She's loyal and strong. She deserves the world."

Dad smiles "She really is. Thank you child."

Jason nods "Come over to dinner tonight."

"Thank you Jason. we all do appreciate it. Laura my wife has been dying to see Alexa again"

I watch as Jason's eyes soften "Of course. I can't even imagine what you all have been feeling"

"It's been hard. But finding our daughter has been the best feeling in the world."

The next hour or two fly by as we share stories about our families. I laugh as I think of the twins. Twins. I like that.

ALEXA

"Le"
I jump back and fall on my ass.
I look up and stare at the face in front of me. Then all I see is darkness as I hit my head somewhere very painful.

"Le
Lee
Cmon Le, wake the hell up
I have chocolate...."

I squeeze my eyes shut and massage my head "Shut up"
I then process whos voice I've just heard and open my eyes
"Damon" I whisper getting up
"Hey darling, miss me?"
I wipe the tears falling from my eyes and go in for a hug
" I missed you so much Le" he whispers kissing my head
"I missed you to Damon" I push back and grab his cheeks "Are you okay, your not hurt are you, what are you doing here so soon I thought you'd atleast"
"Shhhh"

I shut up and lick his palm that's covering my mouth
"Ugh Le seriously"
"Where's my chocolate" I shrug
He rolls his eyes but gets up and hands me a a bag of Malteasers
"Well, I've been cleared. Completely actually. I was just coming from the police station. My names been cleared. I'm off the hook, they know I ran cause I was in danger"

I swallow and nod "Howd that happen anyways?"

He lays back and shrugs
"No clue. But I'm just happy to be back."

I smile and jump onto him "I'm glad your here D"

"Duh" he laughs as I whack him

"Where's Gray?"

I lean back and continue munching the chocolate "Hes at work till 1 then we were supposed to come find you but your here so I'll invite him here"

"Tell him to bring food, your phones buzzing by the way"

I nod and reach for my phone
"It's Jason"
"Hey Jason"

"Alexa Hey, remember the Russo's, they're coming for dinner tonight."
"Oh wow, how comes?"
"No special reason, just be on time"

"I'm bring Damon and Gray"

"That's fine they can- wait did you just say Damon?"

I look up at Damon "Sup Brother, you miss me?" Damon asks in a posh accent

"Shit man. Hey, you alright"
"Never better, you'll see me soon" Damon replies

"Come early." Jason demands and cuts the call
"Well he certainly took that well" I laugh

"So who's the Russos?"

"Family we met when we went Brazil and they also do business with Rick"

"Any good looking guys?" He asks

I laugh and nod "3 Actually.Michaels the oldest then there's Dominic and then Luca"

"What is it"
"What?"
"When You said Luca, you spaced"
"There's something about him D"
"What do you mean?"
"When I first met him I felt like I was staring into my own eyes. There's something familiar about him. I can't pin point it. I don't know Damon. It fees so different. Weird."

"Hmmm. Interesting. Can't wait to meet him tonight then."

The next few hours I spent catching up with Damon. We laughed. We cried. We choked and before we knew it the night had come.

"Shower. You stink" I hold onto my nose for extra effect

"Must be your upper lip" he smirks

"Shut up Damon. I'm going to mines. Meet you there"

Damon agrees and we head our separate ways. I have a feeling tonight something will go down.

Probably Damon. But whatever.