Chapter 7

JIN POV

Breaktime~

i was still on my seat,waiting for hyunmi to leave the class.She's still packing her stuff.Then i just realize that we were the only two in the class.I try to search for a words to approch her.Since there's nothing to do...can i tease her for awhile?#smirk.

I stood up from my seat and walk to the class door.I close the door and locked it.Just then hyunmi heard the door was closed.As she saw me leaning on the door,her eyes widen."What are you doing?"she asked,and act calm."What do you think?"i asked back.

As i smirk,she stood straight and shock,then she walk towards me-i mean towards the door..she push me aside lightly so that she can open the door but i quickly grab her wrist and pulled her far enough from the door.I pinned her to the wall and trap her by grabbing her shoulders."Owuch!"she groan in pain cause i push her on the wall hard.Sorry..i didnt mean to hurt you~i thought.

I smirk and bite my lower lips while looking at her lips then to her eyes.She seems shock and i can see sweat on her forhead."Yah!let me go!"she yelled and try to escape but failed.I leaned closer so that our lips only left one inch."Try to yell at me again hyunmi,then i will kiss you"i said."Just tell me what you want"she said a bit whispering."If i say what i want...will you give it to me?"i raised my right eyebrow."Say what you want,and i'll try to give it to you"

YOUR POV

What did he want now?"I want you...."then he lean towards my left ear and whisper"...to kiss me"after he said the last sentence,my heart beat fast and i can sence more sweat are forming on my forhead.Then he looked back at me."Can you give me that?"he asked.I gulp as i dont know what to do.He lean closer to me as he was going to kiss me,i close my eyes then

Nothing happened

I open my eyes to found laughing Kim Seok Jin."What are you laughing at?"i asked"Do you think that im really going to kiss you?well not"okey since he said like that,its good for me.Then he stop laughing and smirk again.What now?every smirk he make,i know there's something he's up to."Im not going to kiss you.."now he lean closer to me again."...but you're the one that going to kiss me....."