Chapter 3

JIN POV

'Should i ask her name?..of course not!!she's just the same as other girls out there that are fangirling over me..a girl that only like me on how i look and my popularity...its just hard to find a better one'i thought.

YOUR POV

I walk away as fast as i can,to hide my burning face.He always make my heart beat fast.Im scared that i might have a heart attack-_-'

I walk my way to the library.I decide to borrow some of science books to learn more,cause im not really good at science.

I passed row by row until i found the science book section.I try to reach the one at the top but i can't.I try and try but im too short to get it.Suddenly a hand reach it and handed the book to me.And the person is none other than Jeon Jungkook."Thanks"i said with a smile on my lips."You welcome^-^"then i bow at him and start to walk away when a sudden he stopped me."Wait"he said,"Yes?"after that i give him a What-do-you-need look."Uhmm...i..can we talk?"i just nod then follow him on a empty table."So what is it you want to talk?""Nothing,actually..you know i think i've met you ..""yeah~of course..you're the one that save me this morning~"i said."No,i mean-ok let me tell you"

JUNGKOOK POV

"No,i mean-ok let me tell you"

Flashback~

Im heading my way home when i saw a girl at my age(8years old) get bullied across the road..i cant help my self but walk to them.I just cant see a girl get bullied.I walk to them and yelled"Hey!!get away you bastard!!if you dont wanna hurt"i confidently said.Actually the boys are about 10-11 years old?

Boy1#"Who do you think you are huh?"

Boys2#"Lets just beat him up!"

I dont know actually what to do so i just grab the girl and start run.We ran as fast as we can to escape.I found a spot to hide and ran to the direction.Its a books shop.The bullier dissapear in our sight.I sigh in relief.I look at the girl..she seem scared cause she's crying."Hey,its okey"i patted her back,try to comfort her.She hug me thight."Stop crying ok?wanna buy ice cream?my treat!"i said happily.She then smile and nod.

After we buy ice cream,I ask her name"Im hyunmi park""Nice name:)Owuh and my name is Jungkook"she nod and chuckled."Thanks again oppa for helping me!I dont know what will happen to me if you're not there"i just nod with a smile."Since i have no sister,how about you.Lets be sister and brother!""Sound's fun!!"she said happily."Oppa!i need to go home or my unnie will kill me""I will walk you home ok?"she nod.

End of flashback~

"You mean?is it you?!"I nod hope that she will remembered."Yah!believe me!its me donsaeng ah~"i pouted.

YOUR POV

So..he's my oppa huh?how do i forgot about him?Yeah i havent meet him for  about 10 years...im really happy that i can see him again:)

Author note

How is it?boring huhㅋㅋㅋ.sorry for the boring chapter again.But still hope you like it^^sorry for the typo or wrong pronoun.♡♡A.R.M.Y.s♡♡