Chapter 1

YOUR POV

Im heading to my school like always.Not by car,but i walk.I use to walk than using a car to school cause i think it will be bored.While walking,i use to think on what should i do after arrive at school.

After a long silent walk,i arrived infront of the school gates.I take a deep breath and sigh.I could see a crowd of student at the center.I don't know what happened ,but too much curious on me,i walk to see what's going on.

I stood there with my eyes wide open when i see"Kim.Seok.Jin"i murmmered.I am a fan of him.He 's one of a member from a group band called Bangtansonyeondan or for short BTS.I really want to walk to his direction but failed..cause too many girls are here,and some of them pushed me make me fall on my butt..-_-".I yawned in pain cause i fell preety hard.Suddenly,a boy come to me and handed his hand...guess he's trying to help me.After i stood up and look who's the boy that helping me to thanks to him...suprisingly it's.......

JUNGKOOK POV

I try my best to go out from this crowded girls.When i try to escape..i saw a girl being pushed and falled.I walk to her and hand in my hand for her.She nod and grabbed my hand.

She stood up and her eyes widen open when she saw me.Her hazel eyes got my attention.'Those eye's are really adorable'i thought then i smile."Are you okey?did you hurt somewhere?"i ask and she come back from her daydreaming.. ㅋㅋㅋ"Owuh,i-..im okey"she said shyly."Btw Thanks for helping me^^"she said.I just replied with a smile.She then left.'Yahh!!Jeon Jungkook!you forgot to ask her name you pabo-_-'my mind thought.I then walk to catch up with my hyungs cause they already left a minutes ago.

YOUR POV

I can't believe that i just talked with jungkook.Jeon Jungkook.maknae of BTS!!!But i will like it more if it's...Jin...He looked arrogant.I also heard he rejected a girl with a cool tone when the girl ask him to go on a date.'How should i get close to him when his attitude like that to girls?'i then walk and headed to my class.

Author note

that's for chapter 1 a.r.m.y.s
and thankx for reading♥xxx