Chapter 2

YOUR POV

I step in my class and walk to my seat.'I wonder which class they will go'any hours passed,our teacher mr.Kim arrived.

He greet ask with a wide smile."Morning everyone.Today you will have a new classmate.Okey,please introduce yourself.."he endded his talk."Annyeonghaseyo,Min Yoongi ibnida.But you can call me suga for short"then he bow.next is..."Annyeonghaseyo,Jeon Jungkook ibnida.But you guys can call me jungkook"he smile and bow,he also take a quick glance at me then look away.Last one..all the girl in my class start to get crazy"Annyeonggaseyo,Kim Seok Jin ibnida.Just call me Jin*Bow*"no reaction.mr.kim ask them to take any seat they want.

All the girls try to offer them a seat but they just ignored.Jungkook eye's landed on me.He smile then walk to my seat."Uhmm..can i seat beside you?since it's empty""Uhh,sure you can"i then removed my bag and put it at the floor.He then took a seat."Btw may i know your name?"he's askingㅋㅋㅋ"Owuh,im Park Hyunmi""Nice name you got"he said.I just chuckled and bringing back my attention to mr.kim infront.I look at Jin.He's sitting with Suga.Humm,i think i should give up on him right?there's no other way that he will notice me.Yeah i have a crush on Jin.

JIN POV

Breaktime~

"Jin hyung~wanna hangout with namjoon and the others?"for sure yeah...i want to go out from this class."Sure"

We walk and spot namjoon,jimin,v,jhope but no jungkook.I think he's with the girl he sit with.Yeah.That girl i think..she's kinda cute and adorable..buy yet she's not my style anyway.We walk to their direction and greet them"Hye guys!"suga said."Hye^^"they all said in chorus.i just stood beside suga and we start to walk to the cafeteria.

At the cafeteria they all go to order some food while im here stood wondering what should i do.When i try to walk someone bumped into me.

YOUR POV

'Yah!!why am i like this?why am i really clumsy today?'i bumped into someone and drop all my books on the floor.*Btw im at the cafeteria*.I then try to pick up my book when a sudden someone help me to pick it up.My reaction became'*-*'when i see the person who i bumped and the one who is helping me is KIM SEOK JIN."What?is my face that handsome?"he said then smirk.He stood up and handed my book."T-t..tanks for helping"he just nod cooly then walk away.

'My heart!what is this?that smirk he gave me!!ughh its melting!'

Author note

Mian,if there's a typo or wrong pronoun.But i hope you guys love it♥♥LOVE YOU A.R.M.Y.s