Chapter 6

YOUR POV

...It was...

.

.

.

.

.

"Jin!!"i throw away his hand while still in shock."What are you doing here?its 3 in the morning!how long have you've been here?"i ask him.He yawn and blink his eyes for several times that i think kinda cute wait no!after that he spoke up"You think that im gonna leave you just like that?""What do you mean?"i asked confuse"You owe me"

"I owe you?what do you mean?"
"Do you forgot?i was the one that helping you"

"But i also helped you that time!"

"Sorry but that's not counted"

"That's not fair!"

"Its fair...for me"

"Whatever!"i said angrily.Why is it so hard to argue with him?

"I want you to do me a favour"

"What is it"

_________________

JIN POV

School~

I was walking on the hallway when i spot her.I smirk then walk to where she was.She's at her locker taking her books.I lean on a locker next to her locker and watch every move she makes.She soon relize and turn to look at me."What are you doing?""Nothing...just watching you"then i smirk making her blushed.

She have five books on her that looks heavy."Need help?""Really?"i soon grabbed all of the books from her,and carry all of her books with my left hand.Then i grab her wrist and headed to class."Thanks"she whispered but still can be heard."Most welcome...jagi"then i smirk.

Flashback~

At the hospital

"I want you to do me a favour"

"What is it?"

"I want you to be my slave~"

"What?!Your slave?!of course not!"

"No choice or else..."

"Or else what?"

"Or else..."then i bite my lips while looking at her.I can see her eyes widened in shocked.

"Ok!"

"Good.Im not gonna do such a bad thing.Im gonna treat you in a kind way.Im not that bad guy anyway"

End of flashback~

YOUR POV

I feel uncomfortable when jin called me with the word jagiya earlier.But i addmit that he's not that bad.I look over the class and there jin's,at his seat,listening to music with his eyes closed.He look handsome...wait what am i saying?!then i snapped out when jin's caught me staring at him.Then i can see his smirk from afar.What the?this is embarassing!

Author note

Sorry not updating for so long!forgive me!but i hope you guys love this chapter!thanks for reading guys♡