Chapter 4

YOUR POV

I walk to the street to find ice cream shop.I walk to it,open the door.The bell rang right when i opened the door.I walk my way to the counter and start ordering.While i was waiting,someone interupt me"Donsaeng ah~"he said and rest his arm around my shoulders."Jungkook Oppa!what are you doing here?"i ask."What do you think?"he ask while his eyes are on the menu then chuckled."Owuh,ok"

After our ice cream arrived and i was about to pay my ice cream,jungkook stop me"I will pay,my treat!"he said."No,its okey"i told him with a smile.He pout and make a puppy eyes."Please..i want to!really its my treat!"he begged.I giggled as i nod."Thank you Oppa!"he then smiled.

As we leave the ice cream shop"Saeng ah~i need to go cause eomma needs me"he said"Okey"i replied with a smile.We bid goodbye to each other then he left.When i was walking...I saw jin..he was beaten up by three men.Oh no!this is not good.Why he didint fight back?!

I then run to where jin was.I dont have any other way so i just hug jin thightly so the men would stop punching him.

Men#1:Get out of the way!!what are you doing?!

Men#2:Lets just beat them!the TWO of them

The men said.I just close my eyes while hugging jin.He's bleeding.

As my suprise..Jin hug me back.Suddenly

Men#3:No!stop it!She's a girl okey?so stop

Really?why did the men(Men#3)ask them to stop?then i saw the men(men#3)smirking like he was planing on doing something.

Men#3:Lets go..

he said.then they left.Only that?

I then turn to face jin.He was bleeding on her mouth."Ar-are you okey?!"i ask a little bit shock."Yeah im fine"while wiping his bleeding mouth.I took out my napkin,and place it on his bruise."Hold this"he then nod.I was trying to help him stand but then he refuse."I can stand by myself"he said cooly.He still can be like that on this situation?huh..

When he was about to stand,he fall on his butt.hahaha someone need help i guess..?"Let me help" "No need to"what the? "Yah!dont you see your condition right now?!i was just trying to help you!if you dont want my help i will just leave then"i said a bit angry.

"Hyunmi"he call me.Did he really just called me?really?then i look at him still cant stand up."What?"i ask him."I-i guess i need your help"he said.My frown face change.Then i smile.I walk to him and hold him helping him to stand up.I put his arm around my shoulders and start to walk.As we was walking,we stop at a shop.I place jin and ask him to sit at the bench.I went inside the shop to buy medicine and plaster.

I then back to him while holding the things i bought from the shop.

JIN POV

She walk to my direction while bringing the stuff she buy.She sat next to me,and start to heal the pain on my bruise.'Yah!!its hurt!' I thought.I just act that i didnt hurt a bit.Her face was really close to me.I also can feel her warm breath.I look into her eyes.Yah! what had happen to me?!then i can fell like im blushing.Oh no.i look away so she couldnt see me blushing"Yah,yah!dont move,I havent done yet"she said.Then i give a smirk."I know you like this moment right?"i tease her making her blushed.She looks cute when she blush...What?!nonono...what had happened to me?i then look to her eyes until my eyes stop at her lips..it look soft.

Yahh!!hold yourself jin!its not going to happen!then..."OWUCH!why did you do that"she press the plaster on my bruise."That's for what you did just now!"she said"Did what?" "Dont you know?you're staring at my lips!"i then blushed."But i know you like it right?"i said with a smirk,trying to tease her."Yah!!"she then stood up and about to leave"Yah!where are you think youre going?" "Somewhere" "Whatever"

YOUR POV

I was heading home.Why its so quiet over here?and..its dark i just continue to walk,but someone hold me....Oh no...please someone help me!!.....

Author note

will update the next chapter soon.Keep reading if you want to know what next:)srry if there's a wrong spelling or pronoun.hope you guys like it.Annyeong♡♡♡