CHAPTER 1 - Can't take it anymore

Y/n's POV:

Y/n's POV:

"GRAMPS!!!! PLEASE DONT SEND ME THERE!! IM GOING TO DIE!!" I said as I was shaking in fear and with my teeth chattering.

"You have no choice! And it's Sensei for you!" He said.

"If I go to the city I'M GONNA DIE!!!" I yelled.

"Come on Y/n! let go of me and go pack your things!"

"NOOOOOO!!!! PLEASE IM GOING TO DIE THERE!!!"

"But you have to go there and get a job! and there are demons that you have to slay there!" He said as I froze as he mentions demons.

"AHHHHHHHH NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOO!!!!!! I'm GOING TO DIEEEEEEE!!!!" I yelled as I was shaking. I was then hit on the back of my head by gramps.

"Y/n you have to go there and get a job! you're already 20 and it means your an adult!"

"I don't care if I'm an adult! Just please gramps! don't send me there! there are so many cars that I am sure that I would get in a car crash! those buildings might fall on me!!!"

"Y/n-chan, are you ready? did you pack your things?" Then I looked over and to see Tanjiro.

"TANJIRO! Marry me right now! I'm sure I'm going to die!!" I said as I was clinging on to him.

"But Y/n you have to go there and get a job and even slay some demons on the way," He said.

"PLEASE TANJIRO! COME WITH ME!" I said as I begged.

"I'm sorry but I can't I have to be with Nezuko"

"BRING HER TOO!"

"Gomen Y/n-chan but I have a mission," He said.

"AHHHHHH!!!! I'm GOING TO DIE!!"

"Y/n calm down," Tanjiro said with a soothing voice.

"Please Tanjiro! You and Inosuke can come with me!"

"But Y/n you need to go to the city and get a job there. They said that demons are roaming around Yokohama"

"But I don't wanna go!! I'm gonna die there Tanjiro!! I- Why are you looking at me like that! STOP!" I said as I shrieked at his expression.

"Stop it with that face!! I'm going! See!? I'm packing!" I yelled at him while packing all my things.

"oh no. I wasn't forcing you or anything. You're free to do anything you please" He answered back monotonously.

"I'm GOING!" I said as I leave out.

"NYE HE HE HE! FIGHT ME! MONJIRO AND (Mispronouced Name)!!" Inosuke said as he charged towards us.

"Stop being so loud in the goddamn morning!!" I said.

"FIGHT ME!!!" He said as he was chasing us around.

"Stop! I am leaving!!" I said as I went outside as the cold breeze blew through me.

"Bye guys... I'm going to miss you" I said as I shivered from fear of going.

"Well I don't Nyeh hehe," Inosuke said.

"YOU'RE SO MEAN! And Tanjiro, tell Nezuko I said goodbye," 

"Don't worry Y/n-chan We'll visit you!" He said as I nodded.

I walk down the mountain as I left I wave back at them. I then went on a train to go straight into my destination, Yokohama.

"I'm gonna die" I chant while people looked at me weirdly.

I was wearing a yellow Haori with triangle patterns, I was also wearing my demon slayer uniform.

The train stopped at the station as all passengers went out including me. I was shaking in fear as I went into the city.

I then see many cars and tall buildings that I think that is going to fall on me. I went to find a place to stay and I tried to find a job but no one would accept me.

I was crossing the road as cars kept honking at me.

"Oi! It's still Red! What the hell are you doing!!!" People kept yelling at me.

"AHH! Sorry! I really don't know how this place works!!" I yelled at them as I tried to get off the road. I got out and I was finding a place to eat but can't find any food that is cheap.

I was starting to get hungry as I went walking around, I didn't even notice I was lost. My ears hurt from the loud cars and the people talking. 

'I Can't take it anymore!'

__________________________________________

Hi! This book is a Demon Slayer and a Bungo Stray Dogs crossover. There will be some love interest in this book. All the KNY characters are the same look but different ages. That's all!

- Lazy_Insomniac_