CHAPTER 2 - Hunger

Y/n's POV:

Y/n's POV:

I went for a walk and still shivering from fear. It was afternoon as the sun sets I walk on the side of the river and not so close because I think that something was going to pull me from below the water.

My stomach then grumbled as I find some food in my bag but there is none. I then saw a boy about 18 years old who was on the side. His clothes were tattered and torn.

I went over to the boy but not too close. His hair was light grey and he seemed to be in a position.

"I'm gonna die of Hunger." He said.

" He said

'Wait... I am hungry...' I thought and realized as my eyes widened.

"AHHHHHH I'M ALSO GONNA DIE BECAUSE OF HUNGER!!! I DON'T HAVE ANY FOOD TO EAT!! I'm GONNA DIE!!!!" I shrieked as my teeth chattered.

I looked over to the boy and he seemed to be in shock from my sudden outburst as he punched me in the face.

"OUCH!!" I said as I was holding my nose. "YOU COULD'VE KILLED ME!!!" I said as crocodile tears streamed down my face.

 "YOU COULD'VE KILLED ME!!!" I said as crocodile tears streamed down my face

'I'M GONNA DIE JUST BY HELPING HIM' I thought.

"G-Gomenasai! I didn't mean to! I thought you you are going to attack me!!" He said panicky.

I looked over to him and see his features closer, he has purple eyes that fade into yellow. I then felt something dripping, I touch my nose and looked at my hands and to see blood.

"uh. uhh AHHHHHHHHHH MY NOSE IS BLEEDING!! I'm GONNA DIE DUE TO BLOOD LOSS!!!" I said as I panicked.

"H-Hey miss calm down! It's just a nose bleed!" The boy tried to calm me down.

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN! TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL! MY NOSE MIGHT FALL OFF!" I said to him as tears formed.

"MISS PLEASE CALM DOWN!" He said as he also starts to panic. He tore off a piece of his clothes as he gives them to me. I immediately take it as I put it in my nose.

"I'm going to die just by helping you!" I said as I sniff as I stopped crying.

"Wait... You're going to help me and give me food!? I'm sorry that I punched you! please give me food!" He said and begging.

" I'm sorry I don't have food! I'm going to die!! And I haven't gotten married yet!!" I said then I looked over to the boy and start to cling to him.

"Please Marry Me!! I don't know when I'm going to die!!" I said to him as tears formed.

"B-but I just met you! And you look older than me!" He said.

"You're just Two years younger than me and it's still allowed! I'm twenty years old! My name is Agatsuma Y/n! Now please Marry me!" I said as he sweatdropped.

"W-well Nice to meet you Agatsuma-san. My name is Nakajima Atsushi., and I'm too young to be married!" He said.

"EHH!? Are you calling me old!?"

"That's not what I meant!"

I was about to argue back when I saw someone on the river with their legs up. I tapped Atsushi and pointed at it. Atsushi and I then sweatdropped.

I looked over to Atsushi and his expression seems to be whether he is going to help the person or not

I looked over to Atsushi and his expression seems to be whether he is going to help the person or not. He then looks at me asking for help.

"W-what? I don't know how to swim! I'm gonna drown! And die slowly!" I said to him as he the jump into the water to save the person.

"Atsushi! wait! YOU'RE GONNA DROWN!" I said as I panicked.